Schfio factory

MOC: The Legend: BRUCE LEE

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. That water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."

DSC_2301xx.jpg

===>

‎"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like LEGO. If you put LEGO into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put LEGO into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. That LEGO can flow, or it can crash. Be LEGO my friend." :tongue:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Ur Bruce Lee is great! by the way how tall is your Bruce Lee MOC? ur next Bruce Lee project could be 1 in the yellow tracksuit..

You've done it again! Although, I can't help but think Bruce Lee is giving me the finger :cry_sad:. Nonetheless, he can give me the finger all he wants, I won't object. He looks just as much an a$$ kicker as his real life namesake. Like your band MOCs before him, I love the way you do the faces/heads, just makes them like they're alive and showing emotions. Ki-ya!(or however you spell it, the good ol' karate yell)

Outstanding piece of art! I am really very impressed with the amount of details that you have nailed onto this Legendary Bruce Lee. :thumbup:

*oh2* Nipples!

:laugh::laugh: i wanted to say that but decided not to. use brown 1x1 round plates! super ideal!