tjb tyranno

Which is your favorite LEGO set?

Has to be 6285 Black Seas Barracuda!

6285-1.jpg

There is such a choice but having just bought me a boxed one of these, I have to say it is a fantastic ship :wub:

I totally agree! This ship is my childhood dream. I never managed to buy it while I was a kid. Lego ships are great and fun

Boy this is a tough question. I'd say 6274 Caribbean Clipper. It was my first classic pirates ship and was always a favorite :sweet:

Edited by Grimmbeard

Lego 10210 Imperial Flagship. It's the first model that I bought as an adult and it's the reasonI got back into Lego. It got me hooked and I hope it will become a family air loom.

I've flipped. Probably Diagon Alley but likin he Quinjet.

I think I'm with you. 6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle is a really great set. I was just thinking about it the other day. Once we get moved and settled in I'm going straight for that and rebuilding it and setting it out for display. I think they did a great job designing it and it's very accurate.

My favorite sets are The Origins set from the pervious Spider-Man line :wub: which is one of my first sets and which has got a special place for me since i was a child and the VW Beetle set from 2008-2009 which is brought from England by my father with a great effort short after it has discontinued .

Edited by Aliu

I'd have to say the original batwing set. So much playability with the flip out guns, and awesome figures.

Well I don't remember which one was my favourite when I was child. All my childhood sets were purely for mocs. Not a single set stayed built for long.

I came out from dark age just few months ago and I am mostly technical head now. From little sets that I got my most favourite is 4x4 crawler. Its a remote control 4x4 !!!!! What's not to like about it!!!! I am trying to get more sets and parts and I will start mocs. Crawler will be the main base for all of them!

6078, my first lego set ever! looking back, it isnt the best set in the world mainly due to all the large pieces - however the minifig selection is superb.

My favorite Lego set is not even a system set, it's the original Pohatu figure from Bionicle, and Bionicle was what really brought me into Lego. Set 4857 Dock Ock's Fusion Lab has to be my favorite Super Heroes set, I was also a big Spiderman fan back when the Tobey Maguire Spiderman movies where coming out in theaters, so it just added to my love for that set.

Edited by Honorable

I would say the King's Castle Siege. :wub:

It is fantastic like the whole 2007/08/09 line-unlike the 2013 line, which is way too childish in my opinion. :wacko:

The Tiger shark attack also brought me out of my 'dark ages' when my son won it.

Oh, and then there's the Diagon Alley shops because of the parts... :grin:

1efd8c40-17c6-0130-e333-00505694738d.jpg

Yes I'm that old. Set 331 is my 'Rosebud'. It's the first set I got. I must've been only 3 or 4 years old, but

I do remember unboxing it, build it and play endlessly with it. I developped a weak spot for the entire

Large Vehicle series.

01970lv.jpg

This picture was created with Ldraw and POV-Ray.

Epic Dragon Battle from Ninjago has got to be it for me. It is a great value for money. The Ultra Dragon is the coolest Ninjago dragon to be released. The Great Devourer can be used to reenact scenes from the Ninjago TV series. All of the pieces are interesting and in rare colors. The highlight of this set especially is the Green Ninja AKA Lloyd Garmadon, as this is the only way to get this version of his minifigure without having to hunt down his hard-to-find spinner.

"You can't ask a question like that in here, you'll start a rumble!"

I hadn't thought to look this topic up, I even thought of starting one myself, nice to see it's been "bumped". Anyway, my favourite set.

It's a hard one, particularly when you collect anything and everything, however, I've answered elsewhere on other forums, so I'll add it here. After much deliberation, my favourite set has to be 6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle, followed by 10210 Imperial Flagship, then 7946 King's Castle, and finally 6456 Mission Control.

"Honourable mentions", the runners up, in no particular order, include 6285 Black Seas Barracuda, 5974 Galactic Enforcer, 6398 Central Precinct HQ, 7900 Heavy Loader, 6075 Wolfpack Tower and 6597 Century Skyway.

As is to be expected when choosing from such a diverse range of products, it is far from easy to single out one LEGO set as my favourite ever. When presented with the choice though, my favourite set ever would have to be this:

79003_alt1.jpg

I hope I haven't posted in here before; if I have this post has been entirely unnecessary.

There's a whole lot to choose from, but if I had to pick one it would be 8129 at-at walker. I remember building it Christmas day in 2010, so it holds sentimental value as well as being an all around great set. (IMO) plus the at-at is my favorite star wars vehicle.

My one and only favorite set of all time.

7985.jpg

Sadly, I never got to own it. I have already started buying some parts though.

Another one of my favorite ones.

LEGO-Monster-Fighters-10228.jpg

Lastly another one I never got to own.

LEGO-Monster-Fighters-9465-The-Zombies-Toysnbricks1.jpg

I am going to put in my favorite from 2001 to 2014 because every time there is a new set, my favorite change to a different set but my main favorite is 8764 Vezon & Fenrakk from 2006 but my Favorite from 2001 to 2014 are:

2001: 8532 Onua

2002: 8567 Lewa Nuva

2003: 4487 Jedi Starfighter & Slave I

2004: 8605 Matau

2005: 8746 Visorak Keelerak

2006: 8764 Vezon & Fenrakk <--- Most Favorite

2007: 8920 Ehlek

2008: 8634 Turbocar Chase

2009: 8993 Kaxium V3

2010: 8188 Fire Blaster

2011: 2232 Raw-Jaw

2012: 6282 Stringer

2013: 70701 Swarm Interceptor

2014: 70808 Super Cycle Chase

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Only from sets gotten since my Dark Age, either Onua - Master of Earth (Because he's beast, and his parts have been used endlessly to make other characters (Currently a (Black and purple :P) Deadshot :P)))...

FileProvider-4_16.jpg

...or Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas...

76026-Minifigs-500x278.jpg

...because of the minifigures alone.

My first New 52 Batman and my first Wonder Woman (My Power Armor Lex set being used denied me the original, Wonder Woman being the only thing missing).

And being a fan of the Flash show, I was equally stoked about the Flash, Grodd, and Captain Cold (Even the dorky-looking comics Cold). The set is a minifigure jackpot for me.

Edited by Deadshot