Farnheim

MOC: Flat bed truck

indexed.gif V-LV-63E

Here's another one that I have built a while back. Don't know if somebody noticed it in a posting somewhere, so here it is in full detail. Since I got an exemplar of the #1656 (Evac Team) I wanted to create a civilian version of it. So I started building that truck in a yellow/lightgrey scheme which transports a brandnew red truck to a body manufacturer to complete it. I put on some extra details and shorten the cabin roof a bit to get a different look. Hope I succeeded? :wink:

Judge yourself...

So, here it is - the flat bed truck:

tieflader26.jpg

tieflader23.jpg

tieflader21.jpg

tieflader19.jpg

tieflader01.jpg

tieflader06.jpg

tieflader07.jpg

tieflader11.jpg

tieflader12.jpg

tieflader13.jpg

tieflader31.jpg

tieflader32.jpg

tieflader33.jpg

I know, the red truck stands in the wrong way, but in this direction it fits much better on the flat bed. :wink:

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Regards,

Farnheim

Again you surprise us how much detail you can fit on a classic town style 4 Wide truck 'Farnheim', the yellow one is cool, but I :wub: the red/black prime mover ! :excited:

Keep them coming 'Farnheim'.....Brick On Truck On in 4 wide ! :excited:

Great truck 'Farheim'. I much prefer this one over TLG's one. Like 'lt' said, much more detail. For some reason I am really drawn to the red truck, maybe it's true vintage styling. Keep up these fantastic 4W's default_classic.gif

Interesting to see a truck built with that low windscreen - it works really well. Your four-wides never disappoint :)

Nice. Wish some of your photos could have more of the model in focus. The details away from your point of focus in the model are too blurry. :classic:

I really like the classic look to this. I love the throwback wheel and tire combo. Great build. And, who says white men can't jump. :tongue: