Sirens-of-Titan

The Elven Shrine

Hello Guidlsmen of all guilds,

For those of you who follow my builds, I'm happy to say that after a month of work my latest chapter to the "Rise of the Mage" is completed.

Here are a few notable pictures, and of course a link to MOCPages and Flickr.

Chapter 7 - The Elven Shrine

1331327731m_DISPLAY.jpg

1331327745m_DISPLAY.jpg

1331327786m_DISPLAY.jpg

1331327798m_DISPLAY.jpg

1331327824m_DISPLAY.jpg

1331327846m_DISPLAY.jpg

I hope you enjoy it! There are some Jarl Nibelung personal stories in it! :wink:

Oh my, there are so many great builds! :wub_drool:

I need to come back and look more when I've got more time, but until then I just have to comment on that awesome map with the curled ends. Very creative! :thumbup:

I was awaiting with expectation this next part¡¡

I will check it out right now.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

but until then I just have to comment on that awesome map with the curled ends. Very creative! :thumbup:

It indeed is pure genius! :drool:

Been looking forward to the next installment. I haven't read through it yet, but these pictures look great. I really like the third picture, with the SNOT log brick floor and the stained glass behind the turntable bases. The first pic is really nice too, with the landscaping and the curved roofs really standing out.

As I already mentioned elsewhere, the level of detail is great, the curved roof looks a treat and the usual nice landscape and photography are top shelf. :thumbup:

These are breathtaking builds. Honestly I don't know which is my favorite from this post, but I think the simplicity and detail of the Elven Temple room is marvelous. I will read this chapter as soon as I get a moment to sit down and do it!

Great work :thumbup:

Love the variety of the scenes you build. Some simple yet fantastic techniques used throughout. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! :thumbup: I didn't think the map would be such a hit, it really was an after-thought just to fill up the big table. :grin: The biggest challenge here was making the temple; it is entirely SNOT built, except for the central core, and there are LED lights throughout that really pop the window colors from within. By my count there are 5 more chapters to this story and they will get progressively more-epic and interesting. :wink:

Oh, yes, Ecclesiastes' character Elon Chorian is part of the story; just though I'd mention it as it's the first time I've integrated avatars into the narrative. :thumbup:

This is just stunning. The style you have acheived is very unique and instantly recognizable. You have created some of my all time favorite MOC's. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us! -K.Kreations

Like always, an interesting story full of suspension!!!

Great job!

You are truly one of the best builders SoT!! This mocs are great! I love when you post new topics beacuse we always get so many mocs at the same time! :wub:

I just love the map on the table! I thought that it was a new piece that I had missed but when I lokked closer I saw the greatness of your imagination! :thumbup:

Awesome builds there SOT, hard to say what I like the most, because I actually like all of it. It truely is a pleasure to be in the same guild with such a MOC master!!

I really like all the different ways you use the log bricks :thumbup:

Very inspiring builds, glad to have you as Leader of Mitgardia :classic:

I keep loving your story more and more, SoT!

Not only does the story get better as we get further in, but the MOCs are really sparkling with life and minute details.

That rolled out map on table? EPIC!

I still can't figure what the heck that part is that holds the crystal on the top of Kaloyan's staff!

Also really appreciating the glimpse into the Jarl's back story. His chambers really ring true to the Guildmaster of Mitgardia, and a legendary hunter.

Can't wait for more!

I keep loving your story more and more, SoT!

Not only does the story get better as we get further in, but the MOCs are really sparkling with life and minute details.

That rolled out map on table? EPIC!

I still can't figure what the heck that part is that holds the crystal on the top of Kaloyan's staff!

Also really appreciating the glimpse into the Jarl's back story. His chambers really ring true to the Guildmaster of Mitgardia, and a legendary hunter.

Can't wait for more!

Thanks Jason! :thumbup: Glad you like them, I always appreciate it when people read, since the story takes longer than the actual builds. The piece for the top of the staff is this:

90322.jpg?3

It's the hood ornament from the Space Police 3 lunar limo, turned upside-down. :wink:

excellent build as usual. Great story too.

so many nice details the scroll and I had been thinking of a set of those antlers for a future build and they look great IMO might have to get a couple sets now

I've read the story first so that the mocs made more sense...(great story!)

And I have to say they are great and filled with details again. Some notable things: The elvens shrine has a nice fairytale feeling and the elven outfit design is well chosen. And as mentioned by others that scroll is well done as are the windows :classic:

Once again you grace us with these amazin MOCs! The Elven temple truly breathes and feels Elven to me. The gentle curves and the brown/gold really give it something serene. The Mitgardians scenes look great too. The bear is a great touch :laugh: and the way you did the map/scroll thingy is just pure genious. Really, really great :thumbup: . As always, I look forward to the next installment.

Beautiful work as always. Everyone else has noted the brilliance of the table map - I love that. Apart from the very original building you've developed a wonderful storyline as well. Talented builder AND writer. Inspiring stuff for those of us that wish we had the time to do these kinds of builds. Awesome!

There's too much to complement here, so I'll stick to my favorites. I like how you used the different browns in the shrine. I love the genie and the cheese slope floor is simple and elegant.

Thanks guys! I wish I had a lot of time for building; this little bit of builds took over a month unfortunately. (Don't we all sometimes wish real life can pause for a day or two and let us build?) :grin:

Don't we all sometimes wish real life can pause for a day or two and let us build?

Seriously!

BTW, S-o-T, you should publish this as a book. You've got most of the text already, and the illustrations too. Or you will once you're done.