Rufus

Architecture Month: Building Contest

It was hard for me to choose the right category for my entry too. While looking through the official LEGO sets I understood that the boundaries are very relative as this Theo and Tragic Banjo are mention. For the future I think that size limit will make the similar conditions for all contestants.

Where are the results? Did I miss something? I am really anxious about them. It was such a great contest!!!

Edited by Theo

Where are the results? Did I miss something? I am really anxious about them. It was such a great contest!!!

I'm guessing Rufus is having a tough time tallying all those scores. Let's be patient and enjoy the suspense!

Maybe you're right. Still, even though I am sure my entry is not in the top 5, I so want to see the results...

But let the judges take their time, it's for the best.

Apologies for the delay. It's really tight and I've had to run several recounts. Winners will be announced later today.

Apologies for the delay. It's really tight and I've had to run several recounts. Winners will be announced later today.

Please Rufus give us some info. I'm curious, what's the hold up? default_classic.gif

Please Rufus give us some info. I'm curious, what's the hold up? default_classic.gif

Technical issues with the prizes. I'll post the results very soon. :classic: