WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 7?

• Computer Programmer / Teacher
    • Bride
    • Daredevil / Stuntman Driver
    • Valkyrie / Viking Woman
    • Jungle Boy / Tarzan / Caveman's son
    • Bunny Suit Guy / Bunny Mascot
    • Swimming Champion / Olympic Swimmer
    • Tennis Ace
    • Rocker Girl
    • Aztec Warrior
    • Bagpiper / Scottish Bagpiper
    • Galaxy Patrol
    • Hippie
    • Evil Knight / Shadow Knight
    • Grandma Visitor / Little Red Riding Hood
    • Ocean King / Neptune
  2. 2. What "are" your favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series so far?

• 8683 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1
    • 8684 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 2
    • 8803 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3
    • 8804 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4
    • 8805 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 5
    • 8827 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6
    • 8831 - LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7
  3. 3. Are you tired of collecting the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

4. 4. Do you still enjoy the LEGO Collectable Minifigures novelty and charm?

Yeah, I started collecting CMFs with series 5, but I've been scouring eBay for some of the older ones (I managed to get a few series 3 figs like the Tribal Chief) and one of my friends gave me his spare pilot for Christmas. It helps my local Walmart has 4 almost untouched boxes of series 5. I pretty much almost have them all including some duplicates (Mainly the lumberjack, fitness instructor, and mobster), so series 5 is my favorite by default, but the others aren't bad.

Probably series 1 might be the blandest, though the zombie is my favorite, even if his accessories are a bit weird.

Though I will army build the dread knights, Neptune is my favourite.

Whitefang, do you know how many x we will have of each minifig in the boxes?

Whitefang, do you know how many x we will have of each minifig in the boxes?

Err.. I don't and I am very sure, in time to come, we will know.

Why isn't there more (free) love for the Hippie?!!? He's amazing, and something I never thought we'd see in Lego form.

Make love not war. :laugh:

Err.. I don't and I am very sure, in time to come, we will know.

Thanks you are always so kind.

Sorry for the little OT, but, have you perhaps any smallest hint on S8?

There are so many insanely good figures in this series! I love the 'Teacher', Galaxy Patrol, Daredevil, Female Rocker, Hippie, Little Red, and Male Tennis Player figures, but my ultimate favorite is the Galaxy Patrol figure! :sweet:

Oooh, it's a hard choice, but in the end I had to go with the Tennis Ace. I absolutely loved the Tennis Player from S3, and I love this one too! :wub: The blonde Sleepyhead hair is totally awesome, and his torso/legs would be perfect for a vacationer!

Bagpiper all the way!

I'm a bit disappointed to see that there are no Romans this time... Better get stocked up on soldiers before the current wave ends!

My favorite is Series 6. Not because it's the newest, but because it's the first time I felt compelled to really army build a CMF. I want to build up my Grey Aliens in order to replace all the aliens in my Alien Conquest sets.

Edited by sharky

And why can you chose multiple series in the second question? Now you can't really see which is the favourite. If we have to chose one favourite amongst the figures I think we should have to chose just one series too. For me that is series 4. :classic:

I wanted to answer this earlier, but it slipped out of my mind.

The second question is meant to facilitate and select all of your best CMF series. At some previous polls conducted and in the CMF reviews which I have done, I allow only one selection but in this case I am permitting the voters to choose the best and the best, so we can have a general comparison and liking for all of the CMFs released so far based on their overall liking. There is bound to have some, not choosing all of them and that is where we can see the differences.

Why isn't there more (free) love for the Hippie?!!? He's amazing, and something I never thought we'd see in Lego form.

Make love not war. :laugh:

Strongly agree.

You already answered for me, dude. Lol.

Edited by Lucanik-san

I really digg that Galaxy Patrol fig, but I don't like the color. I'd rather see it in regular blue, red, or one of the gray's.

I really like the bunny suit guy!

I like those animal costumes minifigs! :classic:

Just a little update: I'm a little bit disappointed that the Rockergirl is also playing the guitar and not a synth for example. (Maybe a Keytar... She does look more like an 80s pop girl... :wink: )

Would be nice to get a band together...

Edited by Cerator

In terms of army building usability, the black knight wins of course for a historical themes lover.

But I voted for the aztec, because he has very interesting, army building parts such as spear and shield, the very creative helmet AND he alltogether is a fig from a very exotic culture, which I appreciate a lot.

Second place is the valkyrie for me. Fighting women are very rare, also she is well done with the hair.

Series 7 is the best series in my eyes doe to these three figs and many other very creative figs. Maybe, after 6 series they have to resort increasingly to exotic themes becaus the normal ones were already done.

Edited by Wardancer

Great stuff. I like the hippie the most.

My dad build a website where you can exchange 1 on 1 minifigures it is realy cool.

Only he made it in dutch i hope that he will make it in english too its.

They all look good, my favorites are the Computer Programmer and Hippie Plus i am going to love to have that mug and laptop.

Another thing is that Series 4 is still my favorite out of all the others and i still love to see more.