unbornchikken

REVIEW: 10224 Town Hall

I really like the use of the brick effect pieces on the ground floor. Nice one!

I love this set - although I wasn't keen on the gap in the white between the two sides of the sloping entrance porch, so I fitted a white 2x1 jumper plate under the protroding centre black tile. I think it finishes it off quite nicely. Try it - what do you think?

I love this set - although I wasn't keen on the gap in the white between the two sides of the sloping entrance porch, so I fitted a white 2x1 jumper plate under the protroding centre black tile. I think it finishes it off quite nicely. Try it - what do you think?

I did the same. Tidies it up quite nicely.

Cheers

Rog

The textured grey wall with ''bricks'' looks very nice. Although a 64-wide building looks impressive (nice work), I prefer the 32-wide one.

I did something similar. I combined 2 Town Hall sets plus extra pieces to make my Town Hall 64 studs wide, twice that of the original. I have yet to finish the inside but when I do I will post pictures of that too.

B165AFB7-05DD-4083-B3DC-916614B81F0D-537-000000B1A295CA98_zps349e4f7c.jpg

DA914329-3A23-4CFF-83BF-F863FA87F6CC-537-000000B191DE7C98_zpsf388ef77.jpg

i also widened the pillars by 2x2 to 2x3 pillars... due to that the first floor had to be somewhat higher... I'll post pictures later!! It looks great!

Though my only issue is....a computer, we have old fashioned cash registers in the stores (GE and GG) plus a 1930's fire truck in the FB but a modern computer in TH ? :look:

I agree about the computer. They should have replaced it with a typewriter. Has anyone built a good 2x2 typewriter?