Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Quinn meets her uncle

When de Gothia opened the door to his private chamber in the Gothia Castle he was shocked. In front of him stood Quinn, his niece. When Quinn was a little girl her father died and de Gothia promised his brother to always watch after his daughter. The bond between Quinn and de Gothia grew stronger every day. Quinn was like the child de Gothia never had and he taught her everything from war strategy, fighting on the battlefield, reading, horse riding and to act as a leader. When she was 18 years old de Gothia sent her to Kaliphlin to learn the last piece to become a leader. The day when she left was the sadest moment in de Gothias life. Every day since that, he has prayed for her to come home safe to Avalonia and Benoic.

After five years in the desert working in Greine Heulfryn, she was now ready to step up and became the general of de Gothias army.

She was finally home...

6802674498_f1c2388144.jpg

6948784619_6f7af46052.jpg

6948817291_c433056123.jpg

C&C is much welcome!

Credit to Sirens of Titan, Roboku and Teabox!

Lovely build! The wood plank flooring, arched ceiling, wall trim, fireplace and mantle, the whole build is nice.

PS. Is there a way to edit a topic title? I would like to edit the title for my coffee house build and I'm thinking that you might be wanting to edit "his" uncle as well.

Again a great build.

lots of nice little details I espcially like the mosaic tiling on the floor in front of the fireplace. A great story between Quinn and her uncle as well.

mikey

Great MOC de Gothia! I'm a sucker for cozy interior builds and yours is just perfect! I really like the arches; that's something I hadn't even though of doing, it creates a good sense of dimensions. Clever use of minotaur head, and great lighting effects make for one gorgeous build. :wink: Well done! :thumbup:

Skalldyr: Thanks! The swedish sun came perfect in to my room so it was just to shoot! :classic:

Mikel: Thanks! Glad you liked it! And oops for the title! :blush: Well I have to pm an admin to change my title! :wink:

Mikey: Thanks! Glad you noticed the mosaic! After seeing SOT:s mocs with his crazy effects of the cheese slopses I had to give it a try! :laugh:

SOT: Thanks! The minotaur head is an idea I got from Robokus moc "Duc leStrange`s Valentine Ball". Your works are truly an inspiration for me so thank you! :classic:

Another great build de Gothia! The fireplace to the arched walls all look great!

I like the use of the Minotaur head. Using it a MOC like this was one of the first things I thought of when I saw that minifigure.

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it! :classic:

The bulls head seems to have many uses! :tongue:

Edited by de Gothia

I was wondering if you were ever going to do some interior mocs. It look's great! I was thinking about doing the same thing with the minoutar head. Thanks! Now I don't have to figure it out. Lol :thumbup:

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

Great scene, deGothia. Wonderful lighting on the first shot. I really like the floor and neat finishing. Thanks for the credit on the bull, your longhorn mounting looks brilliant.

:classic:

Cpt Beer Beard: Hehe well I was thinking that to, and it´s really fun to build a little samller mocs with many details!

Robuko: Of course the credit is to you! When I saw your moc I ordered two minotaurs right away! :classic:

Z: Thanks man! Happy to hear that my photos are getting better!

Again, thank you all! :classic:

The thing that's amazing about this build is that it has no weak points....no places that were just bricked in. Just all over wonderfull build.

Heheh, I noticed that Quinn had popped up in a few of your builds, and assumed that you would reveal her as your characters love interest.

I was quite wrong! :tongue:

Great vignette.

Love the arch detail, but "eeew!" old gray *huh*:wink::tongue:

Great vignette.

Love the arch detail, but "eeew!" old gray *huh*:wink::tongue:

Hmmm. I think the old gray makes it look more realistic, So great job again.

Btw, is it just a bull on the wall. Or a beheaded nocturnus :tongue:

Thanks for the words again, very fun to hear that you liked my first interior moc!

Heheh, I noticed that Quinn had popped up in a few of your builds, and assumed that you would reveal her as your characters love interest.

I was quite wrong! :tongue:

Very wrong! :laugh: The first moc with her is my embassy and that starts with a letter... sounds something like his

"My Dear Uncle de Gothia". :wink:

Kim: Haha, well I´m one of the eeew guys as I love to mix the old greay with the new one! :wink:

Ecclesiastes: Nobody knows about that bulls head! :wink:

Edited by de Gothia

Very nice vignette! Everything about this build is top notch. The fire place details are excellent (Will the minotaurs take offense if they find out you're taxidermizing them?) You've packed a ton of detail into a small vignette. Great job!