BobBongo1895

MOC: Evolution of money

Fault!

Not at all! I like it. It's funny, well photographed and a clever idea.

I don't get why people bother commenting on a topic if they're only going to complain...

Edited by L@go

I don't get why people bother commenting on a topic if they're only going to complain...

Agree...I thought it was funny too. I think Mr. Bongo is setting himself up to become the Master of the Two-Frame-Funny...

Because a polite complain can make people do thing better.

If you get only enthusiastic hooray you can't go beyond your limit because you may think you're done.

Haha, nice one, I like it. There's truth in it after all. And I think it wasn't out of place in the town forum: "the world we live in", right?

If you get only enthusiastic hooray you can't go beyond your limit because you may think you're done.

You're right. But it's called constructive criticism, not complaining :wink:

Hey ho,

calm down, the critic regarding the wrong color is ok.

We are here to have fun or.....

...look at my pic, should I do it with bricks again?

:wink:

Oh, I completely agree, it was just that this wasn't at all a case of "enthusiastic hooray". There were four replies, and all contained criticism of some sort. On this forum, I live by the rule that if I don't have anything positive to say, I don't say anything at all. If I'm going to criticise, I always make sure to add some praise, too :)

But that's just me.

Edited by L@go

It's not much of a MOC, but it is a very nice concept. Very funny, and sadly true.

I love this! It reminds me of one of KDog's comic strips, the theme of "people never change". The positioning of the monkeys and minifigures to align is great, and I love the whole attitude of not suppressing primal instincts.

Very cynical, very funny, and sadly all too true moc.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Oh, I completely agree, it was just that this wasn't at all a case of "enthusiastic hooray". There were four replies, and all contained criticism of some sort. On this forum, I live by the rule that if I don't have anything positive to say, I don't say anything at all. If I'm going to criticise, I always make sure to add some praise, too :)

But that's just me.

I don't agree. You have freedom to say whatever you want if you are polite. And I can't say at all I was rude there.