ThankyTo

LEGO Through time - a Lego stop-motion animation

I've only watched the beginning of the video (my Internet is ridiculously slow) but from what I've seen the transitions are really smooth. I'll comment more when I see the whole video.

I've only watched the beginning of the video (my Internet is ridiculously slow) but from what I've seen the transitions are really smooth. I'll comment more when I see the whole video.

Thank you!

I just watched the whole video, and I love it. Again, I have to say how smooth the transitions are. Also, everything is done so creatively. Great job!

I loved it, especially the first half (the more brick based animation). Brilliantly done and I agree, really smooth.

Very creative. It's sad that so much of human history is represented by violoence, but I love the brick animation in the beggining.

Very creative. It's sad that so much of human history is represented by violoence, but I love the brick animation in the beggining.

Since life started, conflicts and wars occur all the time. Wars helps human innovate to make new things. However, war does kill, but it will always be part of life.

I thought that was great, you have some really good ideas there and you have created a very good animation with sound effects that suit and have good timing with the action on screen. The only thing I would suggest is try to have more consistent lighting. :thumbup:

Great job!

I really liked the simplicity in how you made it - shows it doesn't have to be super complicated to make a great stop-motion.

It was quite funny also, for example when the minifigs just come in and kill each other off :tongue:

The music choice was excellent too.

Another great stop-motion animation ThankyTo - the bird flying into the camera made me laugh :thumbup:

I just watched the whole video, and I love it. Again, I have to say how smooth the transitions are. Also, everything is done so creatively. Great job!

Indeed there are smooth transitions in this video. But it somehow reminded me of my favorite video when it comes to Lego being diplayed on a gray baseplate...

Excellent video! The animation and transitions are very smooth. I really like the story. If one looks carefully they can see the story of our Earth.

First the Big Bang, then all the Earth (volcano’s and such) and animal transitions from one cell (ameba) to multi cell (animals) all the way man. I like the way you depicted early man from hunter to violence of man (too bad that is the way we were/are) to building cities and going to space.

All in all a very excellent video presentation of the history of our world.

Thanks for sharing this.

Andy D

Thank you for this!

I run a lego animation club at my primary school; I will share it with them next week!

Kind regards,

Edd Turner

A fabulous video! Well done. I left a comment on your youtube page if you have a chance to get back to me. I'm shooting a feature and would love to work with you. Thanks.

Thank you for this!

I run a lego animation club at my primary school; I will share it with them next week!

Kind regards,

Edd Turner

Thank you, please do

A fabulous video! Well done. I left a comment on your youtube page if you have a chance to get back to me. I'm shooting a feature and would love to work with you. Thanks.

What kind of project are you working on?