Si-MOCs

BrickWorld 2012

I was wondering if anyone who is actually going, has a spare black gator/dragon tail?

Negative, though I do have two of those dark pearl gray troll armors you were after.

Alrighty fellows, I know I said I might be able to contribute to this, and I finally just came up with a decently good idea for a build, so pending I can finish it be for Thursday(which will be difficult with how much I am scheduled to work) I will be bringing a 16X32(ish) MOC of a watchtower.

If I came in too late and there is no room, that's completely fine and I'll just plop it over on my table, which won't be as full as I wanted it to be anyway.

Church out!

Alrighty fellows, I know I said I might be able to contribute to this, and I finally just came up with a decently good idea for a build, so pending I can finish it be for Thursday(which will be difficult with how much I am scheduled to work) I will be bringing a 16X32(ish) MOC of a watchtower.

If I came in too late and there is no room, that's completely fine and I'll just plop it over on my table, which won't be as full as I wanted it to be anyway.

Church out!

A watch tower from Mitgardia would be most welcome!

Brickworld is this weekend and from your guilds- ISC, Si, darkdragon, rogueang, and ZC will all be in full attendance. I hope/know we will see a few more of you on Saturday or Sunday during the exhibition.

We have some cool MOCs in the line up to get people jazzed about the Guilds!

From what I know, vistors will be able to see...

From Historica:

Microscale Royal Tour backdrop (Si)

From Kaliphlin:

Watchtower of the Desert Plains (ZC)

Kaliphlin Throne Room (darkdragon)

From Mitgardia:

Watchtower fo the Mountain Pass (ZC)

Mitgardian Throne Room (darkdragon)

(A MOC from Dan Church?)

From Nocturnus:

Watchtower of the Darklands (ZC)

Nocturnus Throne Room (darkdragon)

Dragon and rider (Hyler)

From Avalonia

River Run Watchtower (ZC)

Throne Room of Avalonia (darkdragon)

Albion Trade Hall (rogueang)

Great Gatehouse of Albion with Greffin Bridge addition (ZC)

And of course, don't forget the main EB collaborative display (that's right, the guilds are playing second fiddle to something even MORE massive)!

From Mitgardia:

Watchtower fo the Mountain Pass (ZC)

Mitgardian Throne Room (darkdragon)

(A MOC from Dan Church?)

YES, I will be bringing a watchtower/outpost MOC that has a spinning tornado, created by an angry wizard, blowing over a wooden outpost tower. It'll make more sense when you see it in person(hopefully).

Hope to see everyone tomorrow. I'll be the guy with blonde hair and glasses with the the name badge reading "Dan Church".

Sweet Dan. We are in the back of Ravina. I will be starting nice and early 9 AM, so find us there!!

you can also print some photo's of MOC's other members (every member one picture of their best work) have made and put in on a board or lay it on the table :)

Photos guys! Were are the photos!!! :sweet:

Here's what's been put up by Nannan: (Eurobricks display table)

7382207750_ef4d3e9244_c.jpg

7381345650_4fc0ce75df_c.jpg

7381987738_2196f532cc_c.jpg

And ZCerberus' tower of course:

7384656610_6df64e3db6_c.jpg

There were more but he took them down. :thumbdown:

Yeah, it was great talking to you. I hope you got inspired!

Great meeting you and I'm inspired to steal people's idea's! I mean inspired :wink:

Oh and cute kid!!

Thank you. Cool meeting you.

@rougeang Thank you so much for the tail! :thumbup:

Check out this awesome castle built by Nocturnus member, Hyler Talliwell. One of my fave's of the show :thumbup:

7397839048_7ab4b2d529.jpg

Untitled by captain BeerBeard, on Flickr

I picked up this really sweet figure and a bunch of other stuff.

7392503682_a90390bf13.jpg

Bonesaw by captain BeerBeard, on Flickr

That Bonesaw fig is really sweet. So there were oppurtunities to pick up customs at Brickworld?

Lots and lots of customs at BW vendors (Brickforge, Citizen Brick, Eclipse Grafx...for instance) and at World War Bricks (Brickarms, GI Bricks, Brickmania)

The prices were pretty steep for all of that stuff. I think Bonesaw was the most costly that I saw at twenty bones. The vendors could have brought a better selection of product, I thought.

@ Hyler Talliwell: how do you build the rounded wall you made in the pic Beerbeard added?

@ Hyler Talliwell: how do you build the rounded wall you made in the pic Beerbeard added?

1x2 bricks in an alternating pattern allow a curve in large circumferences. You need to have a circumference of 80+ 1x2 bricks

A few pictures from Nannan's stream...

7381464868_ba99ac2df7_c.jpg

Great Gatehouse of Albion with Greffen Bridge and Si-MOCs micro build.

7381460878_520d0e3855_c.jpg

In this pic you can see Hyler's dragon, darkdragon's throne rooms and rogueang's mage's hall!

If I attend again next year, we will get MORE SPACE!!

In this pic you can see Hyler's dragon, darkdragon's throne rooms and rogueang's mage's hall!

Just a note on no Jarl's (:rofl:) in the throne rooms for this photo. Whenever nobody was watching the booth (aka sleeping or chatting elsewhere), we removed the figs because of some issues encountered on the first day.