Legostein

Going somewhere, Solo?

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody!

Today I'd like to start my new project which I'd also like to share with the community. :classic:

Ever imagined what Star Wars fans like you and me could have come up with if there never had been an official licensed theme? That's exactly what I want to explore with this now project together with you. :classic:

The rules are simple: Any licensed pieces (like printed torsos, minifigure heads, special mould pieces, printed tiles, printed bricks etc.) are not allowed. Pieces from other licensed themes (like Harry Potter, Batman etc.) are not allowed either.

But these limitations are none at all. Possibilities are infinite. Creativity is infinite. :classic:

I'd like to start with scene 32 from A New Hope: Greedo confronts Han Solo in the Mose Eisley Cantina

anh-32b-4.jpg

The cantina niche setup

anh-32b-5.jpg

The cast of characters

anh-32b-1.jpg

Going somewhere Solo? - Yes, Greedo. As a matter of fact, I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba that I've got his money.

anh-32b-2.jpg

You can tell that to Jabba. He may only take your ship. - Over my dead body.

anh-32b-3.jpg

That's the idea. I've been looking forward to killing you for a long time. - Yes, I'll bet you have.

That's the end of that scene which you all know. :classic:

There are some more scenes I have done already, and more I want to do. :classic:

Have a great week-end,

~ Christopher

I am convinced that there is no limit to your creativity in making Star Wars MOCs out of other things. :wub: Excellent work, Legostein.

Great job, instantly know the scene, even if the text weren't there. This will be a fun thread to keep my eye on. It's like the pre-1999 days for SW fans thread.

Nice project and great rendition, Legostein!

I especially like the ingenious use of parts for the guns :thumbup:

Hello!

Thank you again for your comments and interest in this new project! :classic:

You are right, purist minifigures are one important part of this project. I spend indeed a lot of time in finding the right torsos and heads which is not easy. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

An interesting idea for a project Legostein. I like the stripped-down 'classic Lego' style of the vignette but most of all I absolutely love your Greedo :wub: .

Awesome idea dude, I may have to steal your way of maing greedo as he is too expensive fior me to buy. What scene are you going to make next, if you make another that is.