Yatkuu

MOC: Minifigs ain't always nice...

Been watching Boardwalk Empire lately? Or any other stuff by Scorsese? This MOC reeks of Martin Scorsese... in a good way, of course :laugh:

By the way, I love that tree! Great technique there, mind if I use it?

Been watching Boardwalk Empire lately? Or any other stuff by Scorsese? This MOC reeks of Martin Scorsese... in a good way, of course :laugh:

By the way, I love that tree! Great technique there, mind if I use it?

Thanks for the feedback! The tree is actually inspired by Derfel Cadarn as seen in his detailed guide to building a Medieval Village.

You have a sick, disturbed mind,sir! :tongue: Neat, simple build, but with the necessary details. Clean build, as well.

Nice, I like the tree. Kinda creepy how everyone except the guy pointing the gun and the guy about to get shot is smiling. A very dark MOC.

:) V cool MOC. Also luv yr surgeon zombie MOC! Great work!

Not to be rude, but:

English skills and Clarity: Try to be clear and precise when posting and use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. We do tolerate bad English as we are a site that welcomes users from all around the world, but we don't tolerate laziness. No l33t sp34k or "texting language". We don't criticize international users who are non-native English speakers, but are trying to post in English. You probably couldn't do as well in their language. Bear this in mind.

Just saying...

Nice build. Very classic scene. I like the tree too, although I suppose it could have a bushier top? Either way, looks great!

Keep up the good work.

Another spot-on MOC, 'Yatkuu'!

You used the Series 5 Boxer's head in the exact way I envisioned using it being used- in a mafia related MOC. :wink:

Edited by just2good

Nice, I like the tree. Kinda creepy how everyone except the guy pointing the gun and the guy about to get shot is smiling. A very dark MOC.

Not to be rude, but:

Just saying...

Apologies for that. Thank you for pointing this out to me. I have overlooked this.

Thank you

Incredible. That looks brilliant! It reminds me Fallout New Vegas game. Did you use the idea from it?

EDIT:YAY! I'm a Citizen now :D Hooraay!

Edited by MakutaNocturn

Thanks for the feedbacks!

It reminds me Fallout New Vegas game. Did you use the idea from it?

Nope, never played that game..; I did not need inspiration, as someone pointed out hereabove I have a sick mind! (lol, that's a joke! :devil: )

Thanks for the feedbacks!

Nope, never played that game..; I did not need inspiration, as someone pointed out hereabove I have a sick mind! (lol, that's a joke! :devil: )

Truth hurts. :tongue:

Between your glorification of mafia lifestyle. Furthermore...well, I can't think of something for the tragedy of the empty kids bedroom. But, anyone can see your sick. I wholeheartedly look forward to seeing your next MOC.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Yatkuu, this is a well-presented MOC which features the darker side in life and you did well by using those minifigs presentation to do such cold and sad illustration. :thumbup: