dscn4100.jpg

side view

dscn4099.jpg

empty dock

dscn4098.jpg

The King visits with 4 guides and lots guards

dscn4110.jpg

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Colourful. I like the boat design and the use of some parts as decorative for the houses. The fountain is also a very nice detail in the moc. Good job.

Wow, who knew Mitgardia was so colorful? I thought it was all grey and brown, with a bit of dark green thrown in. :wink:

Lots of nice details here. Really like the fountain too.

You should name it, give it a location, and create a short history / backstory for the port.

This is great! Those colourful buildings must really cheer up the residents and visitors. Very original colour choices, yet actually very realistic. It does put me in mind of Northern Europe, and somehow of 8-bit video games too with those bright combinations :laugh:

You should name it, give it a location, and create a short history / backstory for the port.

Definitely! :thumbup:

:classic:

I love this. It brought a real smile to my face, all the colours and designs. It looks like a fun place to live or visit.

It really reminds me of a place I visited called Port Merion (it was where they filmed the original TV series of 'The Prisoner', google it). The colours may have been a bit more muted in real life than your MOC but the cute architecture styles and fountain details etc fit right in.

The boat is a nice touch as well. I've been wanting to build a smalescale boat for my layout for a while. What pieces have you used for the bow of the ship?

It does seem to have more of a Kaiphlin feel than Mitgardia, but who know's, maybe the Kaiphlins settled and had an influence on the architecture (thinking of the North American Moorish influence in Spain)!!

Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Really colourful, but nice! I like the buildings a lot!

Some remarks... :

- You are Nocturnian, so technically seen you can't build in Mitgardia (beside the Embassy).

- Firstly I thought the Red-Blue colours indicated a Kaliphlinembassy in the port, but considering there is the same amount of Red-Blue as Green-Yellow in the port, you may explain this to me :laugh:

- In a place as cold as Mitgardia, the ground will never be tan :wink:

This Port is near the middle of Historica but, is closer to Mitgard. I built this Port to Attack :devil:.P.S. Wait till you see my castles.

Edited by Dr.Cogg