danthaman11

MOC: Gas Station

Roof tiling sounds interesting, I don't know if the 8 x 16 tile would fit right but something to think about for future builds.

Like Ricecracker and L@go, I think the studded roof looks actually really good and I would prefer it over a tiled one. I feel like sometimes people go a bit overboard with all the tiling, it's Lego afterall, so why not show it here and there?

Wow! I Really love it. I'd vote for it if you put it on Cuuso for sure.

As for the roof; I wouldn't go for tiling and leave it as it is or...you could also fill up to roof with loose 1 x 1 round bricks.

Keep up the goods!

What else can I say that hasn't been said? This piece is superb in many many ways. Big fan of the brick work. The most attractive thing in that MOC is that gas price, though :cry_happy:

Thanks wooootles. Yes, I would take happily take my listed gas prices as prices seem to increase every week where I live.

I saw this on eBay today. Buy It Now price is up there, yikes! In all honesty, I'd buy it if only I had the cash. And, with all the '12 stuff. Good luck with the sale. :thumbup:

Thanks Legocrazy81.

Wow! I Really love it. I'd vote for it if you put it on Cuuso for sure.

As for the roof; I wouldn't go for tiling and leave it as it is or...you could also fill up to roof with loose 1 x 1 round bricks.

Keep up the goods!

Thanks DutchTreat. The more I think about it, I will proably stick with the studded roofs as they match the offical modulars and every building in my city has studded roofs. I have seen tiled roofed buidldings and I do like the extra detailing that can be achieved with it but it does use up a lot more parts. I am a big tile fan and prefer a lot of tiling but a little studding is good too.

Wow...This is just amazing...I want one :wub:

If i was to make one request, i would put an Air/Water Pump next to the building, it would add an additional lifelike situation.

Good piece for space saving.

Brick On. :cry_happy:

Thats one sweet servo ! (In Australia we call them servos - short for service stations) Loving the custom stickers and the overall design.

I always think that the mark of a good MOC is if you look at it and think "I could see that boxed in a shop" When it looks as good or better than previous official efforts then you are on to a winner. And this ticks all the boxes.

Anyone have an idea on how to contact Danthaman 11? I've utilized his design but improved upon it and would like to use it on Cuusoo.

Woulda never thought of this, especially the diagonally-placed pumps.

For the prices, you shoulda put Arm, Leg, and Firstborn. Or LOL, OMG, and WT?!.

Wow, this is stunning! You make me hope Lego will release "smaller" modulars so we can get sets like this!

I taken the best of worlds and combined them together with my own ideas. Still waiting for the remaining parts to come in but you can see my progress here. brickagecity.blogspot.ca

Edited by Wodanis

NICE! Love the amount of detail in the snack shop, it's a work of art