Sign in to follow this  

I will start with pics from the box and the two different instruction books. Its my second Technic set only and I never saw that: one book per model !! I simply love that.

Yeah, they do that with most of their latest models. Problem: one more possibility for dog-ears... :-/

I know why I like reviews, there's so much more to see. Thanks for the pics, yoda! I sometimes love these small, relatively short builds with just enough "gadgets" for me. I had fun with the mini tractor, too. More advanced Technic builders will probably laugh at sets like this but to me it's perfect if I just want to build something quick and don't have the "muse" for a MOC (let alone my absent skills) :-)

I hope you enjoyed this small ride on that quad (and that Hobbes will finally go and buy it loool :-D :-P ).

You know what? I will :-P

My pleasure Hobbes ;-)

I totally agree with you about those smaller sets: they are great if the design follows, and in this case the design is just great ;-)

Every line deserves great smaller sets hehe

Enjoy your quad then :-P

*yoda*

Thanks for the review. I keep looking at this set, but have never picked it up. It does look like a nice little diversion.

OK, you convinced me, I'll pick it up this weekend...