RoxYourBlox

MOC: Blue Boardwalk

That's a wonderful collection of buildings. I must say I like the corner building with the round towers best (although I would have used pointy roofs for the towers).

I can only join the others.... AMAZING work. Loads of details that needs studying.

But the first question that popped up in my head is... WHY? There must be some reason for this blueish part of town, other than it's your favourite colour. It would be exciting to know :sweet:

nice buildings, don't like the golden domes on the towers but that's my preference. but one question where did you get the blue roof elements?? custom or are they somewhere for sale ? because i can only find red ones :S

I can only join the others.... AMAZING work. Loads of details that needs studying.

But the first question that popped up in my head is... WHY? There must be some reason for this blueish part of town, other than it's your favourite colour. It would be exciting to know :sweet:

Blue, brown, and white are my daughter's favorite colors. She hadn't been playing with castles much, so I wanted to make something more appealing to her but still challenging for myself.

nice buildings, don't like the golden domes on the towers but that's my preference. but one question where did you get the blue roof elements?? custom or are they somewhere for sale ? because i can only find red ones :S

Apple Tree House (5891) and Bricklink.com

This is amazing. I realy like the blue version of CC, but the corner building with the round towers. Brillant work. Blueberry ellementry is also very wel done. The interiour is very realistic with all the seperate rooms. Great color coordination

These are impressive you should add them to LEGO CUUSOO. I would buy them for my modular collection.

Awesome work. The blue theme really pulls it all together. Artistic. One nit is that I feel the house is out of place with a downtown like setting. Just my personal preferences though.

Awesome work. The blue theme really pulls it all together. Artistic. One nit is that I feel the house is out of place with a downtown like setting. Just my personal preferences though.

That house is a nice modular-ized version of the designer's IRL from what I hear. The roof is pretty sweet since it's all set at an offset. Plus there's a Lego room within this Lego house, which should set your mind spinning. It wouldn't be a town without a place to go home at night...

I particularly like the corner building.

The whole block works really well together. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blue looks so good here :wub: Each building is magnificent, but my favorite has the round sections at each corner :thumbup:

Combined they make quite a beautiful city block :classic: