Oran

Oran's Mega MOC topic!

This is Oran's Mega MOC Topicdefault_cry_happy.gif:

Short Cab and Extended Sleeper Cab Semi Tractor MOCs Plus Some Trailers And Cargo Transports:

This is an extended sleeper cab semi based on the LEGO City Truck tractor with a little chrome added for effect.

1326289848m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is another semi tractor MOC. These are modifications to the basic semi tractor from the LEGO City Tank Truck and the extended cab portion from the LEGO City Truck plus the tilt open hood from the LEGO Helicopter Transport. A later picture shows a portion of the LEGO Instructions that show the different parts.

1328728342m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is another semi to be used with the LEGO City Tank Truck:

.1328728335m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is another MOC that is a combination of two semi tractors from LEGO plus some of my own modifications.

1328728346m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is the inspiration photo to show the two semi ideas put together as one.

1328728341m_DISPLAY.jpg

Here is a black and chrome version with the addition of mudguards on the rear wheels:

1326327215m_SPLASH.jpg

1326327218m_SPLASH.jpg

Here is an even longer extended version of one of my MOCs:

1327361971m_SPLASH.jpg

1327361976m_SPLASH.jpg

1327361974m_SPLASH.jpg

And a few more of my various creations:

1314501602m_SPLASH.jpg

1318708250m_SPLASH.jpg

1314502299m_SPLASH.jpg

Here is something I tried to do to be able to see one semi but in a different color by using MS Paint and using a color chart of LEGO colors:

1329025018m_SPLASH.jpg

These are MOCs using a combination of a tractor and a trailer with a sort of matching color scheme:

1318032028m_SPLASH.jpg

1322700012m_SPLASH.jpg

1328676753m_SPLASH.jpg

Here are a couple of cargo container transports and delivery trucks:

1328051778m_SPLASH.jpg

1320168655m_SPLASH.jpg

1327892269m_SPLASH.jpg

1319685724m_SPLASH.jpg

1328915559m_SPLASH.jpg

Thanks for looking. Many more of my MOCs are at MOCPages.

All of my Convertibles, Coupes, and Sport Wagons are now in their own separate Mega MOCs Topic.

Edited by Phred

Whoa! That's waaay to many small topics in a short time so I've merged most of them. I must admit that considering what you say in your About me page I have some concerns about your joining motivations.... Please prove me wrong.

Ah, this is much better than having the Town section flooded with topics... :)

That said, you've got some nice MOCs here - I like your hot rods, your yellow delivery van and the office/garage. Some of the others are a bit too 'bling' for my taste (a bit of chrome is nice, a lot of chrome tends to be tacky), but I'm looking forward to seeing more vehicles from you!

Wow!

I'm glad I wasn't on when these were seperate topics! :laugh: I really like the grey convertible with the chrome grille. It seems to perfectly capture the shape of the Chrystler 300, one of my personal favorite American cars. The tiny turbo looks like a DeLorean (Good! :classic: ). One question: Where'd you get the dark grey and blue hoods?

Dakar

Whoa! That's waaay to many small topics in a short time so I've merged most of them. I must admit that considering what you say in your About me page I have some concerns about your joining motivations.... Please prove me wrong.

I am really really sorry. I just registered recently and have been trying to figure out how Eurobricks works. I am very sorry for being so dumb. I tried to read thru your site but it was not making sense to me. Once again I am very sorry. I emailed eurobricks@gmail.com three times to try to find out just how to put pictures on Eurobricks and did not get an answer to my question. I would ask for your patience and understanding. I also tried to figure out why I was getting errors when I tried to do anything. I finally was able to figure out how to use the forums today and getting some of my questions answered by some very helpful members. Again I am sorry that I had so many small topics in a short time. I thought that each vehicle creation was a separate topic. And I posted on my About me page what I do now that I am retired. It was not to be taken any other way than a comment about me. Was I wrong? Also my motivations for joining were and still are to do what was on the frontpage and join with other LEGO users around the world. I did not in any way try to solicit or any other thing like that and again I am sorry that you had to consider that.

Wow!

I'm glad I wasn't on when these were seperate topics! :laugh: I really like the grey convertible with the chrome grille. It seems to perfectly capture the shape of the Chrystler 300, one of my personal favorite American cars. The tiny turbo looks like a DeLorean (Good! :classic: ). One question: Where'd you get the dark grey and blue hoods?

Dakar

Thanks Dakar, I just looked at some of your Flickr page, nice stuff. I buy most of my LEGOs from BrickLink stores.

Oran

I emailed eurobricks@gmail.com three times to try to find out just how to put pictures on Eurobricks and did not get an answer to my question.

No big surprise. We're all volunteers. I don't have time to answer tech EMails for every member. We have tutorials which are linked to the Guidelines you read that explain all of this kind of stuff. But it's not a big deal and aside from taking up my morning no harm was done... :wink:

So is it possible to make all of those Semi Cabs in those colors, or are some of the bricks not available in certain colors. Anyway I love the pink one. You should try and make some pink vehicles. I love pink if you didn't notice. :grin:

So is it possible to make all of those Semi Cabs in those colors, or are some of the bricks not available in certain colors. Anyway I love the pink one. You should try and make some pink vehicles. I love pink if you didn't notice. :grin:

I am almost sure I used just the basic colors. You can see the bricks on the actual green and white semi one which is some where higher up in the topic.

A Bunch of Convertibles MOD and MOC

1329692322m_SPLASH.jpg

A little extra for my Maersk friends:

1329693243m_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by Oran

Nice work, i love the chrome pieces. Are they all original chrome lego pieces or custom chrome?

You know it is one of those things about the chrome - some like it - some do not - here is the USA they go bananas over it! They are done by chromebricks in Germany.

I love that baby blue sport wagon. :wub:

Thanks. It was funny how close it is to the color of the wave behind it and I did not even think about when I took the picture.

I am almost sure I used just the basic colors. You can see the bricks on the actual green and white semi one which is some where higher up in the topic.

A Bunch of Convertibles MOD and MOC

The grey convertible with the black wheels is just ghetto, we wants one in my town layout :cry_happy:

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote photos unnecessarily, as per site guidelines.

Sorry Ricecracker, I tried to delete them when I clicked on the wrong "reply" and then tried to add to the topic and it just came back. I am trying to learn, really I am, please be patient.

Edited by Oran

These are a little of what I have tried to do to add to the LEGO City Truck, Oil Tanker, etc. So here are a few of my ideas:

This uses dark green with a short cab semi.

DSCN16752.jpg

This is the tractor by itself:

DSCN16732.jpg

This one uses a shorter trailer using the standard LEGO Blue:

DSCN16562.jpg

This one is a little change to the cargo tractors I call Red White Moving with our friend Red whose last name is White, so Red White Moving, oh how hard it was to name this. LOL:

DSCN16612.jpg?t=1329162255

DSCN16602.jpg?t=1329162255

Oh, I forgot to add this style of front end for a short cab tractor that was from

a you-tube video I saw from I think it was brickboys518. It sure is different

with the SNOT technique used.

.1317628708m_SPLASH.jpg

1320168912m_SPLASH.jpg

Then I had this idea for a short cab with a sort of flat bed, it could be modified

for use with the Maersk cargo containers.

1320168655m_SPLASH.jpg

This was a different idea for one of the cargo container semi tractor that LEGO

has I think it is in a Maersk kit with a cargo ship:

1328051778m_SPLASH.jpg

The back ends got changed like this one because I did not have the parts when

I made the above triplets. This has a removable cargo container:

1327892269m_SPLASH.jpg

This one was done using the medium blue LEGO bricks which I call Ocean Baby Blue

like my Ocean Baby Blue Sport Wagon above here somewhere. Sorry but the lighting

when I took my photo made the blue look a little different:

1328656366m_SPLASH.jpg

And a couple more of the short semi tractors. Like one in basic black:

1316921788m_SPLASH.jpg

I know, I know, some do not like all the chrome this next one has some but still

not a lot compared to my modification of this one with even more chrome like the

wheel wells/mudguards and some whip antenna. So put on your sunglasses -

it will be getting bright. I thought it was interesting that I could not find the "vent"

grill type things on the roof in chrome. Anybody know of any?

1323892305m_SPLASH.jpg

Below is a dark green and dark gray semi tractor and trailer. I did not have

any doors for the rear of the trailer so it is just for the visual effect. Who ever

heard of a trailer without doors, oh well, here it is. It is one "panel" longer

than the LEGO City Truck trailer.

1328047168m_SPLASH.jpg

Below is the above tractor that I modified because the trailer set too far back when

attached but I found out later after checking online that that is just the way it is.

Who knew?

Oh where, oh where has my trailer gone, oh where, of where can it be?

Sorry, do you ever just break out in a MOC LEGO ditty?

1328033974m_SPLASH.jpg

And a little red for you fans of red bricks:

1322700012m_SPLASH.jpg

Here is a modification of the triple axle with the wedge type headlights and

a little less dark green on the cab. Oops, the driver left his yellow coffee mug

in it again. I will have to have a talk with him!

1328033628m_SPLASH.jpg

Oh, I forgot this one, it is for when you need a really long, long, long, did I say long trailer?

The black square towards the front of the trailer is one of those wierd looking technic type

cube parts. I actually put bricks through the middle of it and used the technic pins to hold it

all together. It really is a firm connection for the hitch.

1328051694m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Oran

I am trying to learn, really I am, please be patient.

We are, don't worry. :classic:

If you have something to add to a topic and no one has posted after you, please use the edit button to add to your last post instead of making a new reply.

We are, don't worry. :classic:

If you have something to add to a topic and no one has posted after you, please use the edit button to add to your last post instead of making a new reply.

Oh no, I goofed again, I did a new reply instead of an edit. Am I the only one making all of these mistakes? I wish I would have seen this a few minutes ago. Thank you for being so patient Rick. Almost 62 and still learning by my mistakes.

So, in my old thought or my old way of thinking or putting it in to my own words, my Mega topic will just keep growing instead of making a new topic and or reply? I'm having trouble finding the "hints" on how to do this on the web site. Is it as I have heard said "It is right before my eyes?".

Oran it seems that you are a truck fan,perhaps you could make a beavertailed truck with a crane next to move your digger?:blush:

front-crane.jpg

Oran it seems that you are a truck fan,perhaps you could make a beavertailed truck with a crane next to move your digger?:blush:

Well I guess I would not really need a crane since the loader could just drive up a ramp on a flat bed trailer. I guess I just need to use my long trailer hooked up to a nice long semi and put both the loader and the dump truck on it. Hmmm. I will have to make a picture of that with a couple of construction workers and a pile of Legos to pick up. Maybe I am wrong but you only really need a crane for a boat or a cargo container - something that does not have wheels.

Edited by Ricecracker

Ok,It would be a nice truck for you to build next if you are looking at building something.

Also please do not write all in capital letters.:blush:

English skills and Clarity: Try to be clear and precise when posting and use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. We do tolerate bad English as we are a site that welcomes users from all around the world, but we don't tolerate laziness. No l33t sp34k or "texting language". We don't criticize international users who are non-native English speakers, but are trying to post in English. You probably couldn't do as well in their language. Bear this in mind.

Ok,It would be a nice truck for you to build next if you are looking at building something.

Also please do not write all in capital letters.:blush:

Sorry, I changed the font so I could edit it better when I was typing it, I wear thick glasses. Question: what were you referring to with the information from Siegfried?

Awesome collection of MOCs! Where did you get those "baby blue" 4x6 hood pieces, I've never seen those before.