Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

Islander MOCs

Now Phes, let's not go around making unjustified assumptions about other peoples' religious or financial values. *sad* :-P

10 Islander MOCs is a good effort. How big are they though?

Seems like you really need to acquire a digital camera - tell your parents it would make good Christmas present :-D

I finally got my dad to take a picture of one of my buildings but they werent even finished i could show them but they are unfinished.

I finally got my dad to take a picture of one of my buildings but they werent even finished i could show them but they are unfinished.

Yes, create a new thread and show them! It doesn't matter if they're not finished because you can always take more pictures when you do finish. This is what we call a Work In Progress, which is when you show pictures of your MOC while you're still building it.

Now Phes, let's not go around making unjustified assumptions about other peoples' religious or financial values. *sad* :-P

Yeah, I was thinking this when I writing but ultimately I decided screw it, I'm gonna write it anyway...

Cool. Can't wait to see your MOC Building!

Mr. MisterPhes, From now, you have 8888 posts, just a random thing.

Cool. Can't wait to see your MOC Building!

Mr. MisterPhes, From now, you have 8888 posts, just a random thing.

Who's moc building because if you meen mine i cant figure out how to put pic's from my computer on my post help please. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Yes, we're referring to your MOC.

First of all you'll need a Brickshelf account to store your images. Do you have a Brickshelf account? If not go to www.brickshelf.com and sign up for an account then report back here.

When you make a post, underneath the textbox for writing your post, you'll see a smaller textbox and a button next to it that says Browse... Click it, browse for the pic on your computer, click Add This Attachment, and then post when you're ready. :-)

That's another way, but its more preferably that he uses Brickshelf because

a) It doesn't take up any space on the Eurobricks server

b) Its a lot more flexible in the sense he can easily post images directly into the thread whereas attachments only allow for thumbnails.

That's another way, but its more preferably that he uses Brickshelf because

a) It doesn't take up any space on the Eurobricks server

b) Its a lot more flexible in the sense he can easily post images directly into the thread whereas attachments only allow for thumbnails.

KAHUKA, have you haven't written anything in your last post it would be helpful if you could give us an update on the Brickshelf account.

KAHUKA, have you haven't written anything in your last post it would be helpful if you could give us an update on the Brickshelf account.

Sorry my computers been broke all week but i wanted to tell you i signed up and they never sent the conformation email and it was nine bloody months ago help please mate. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

You'll either need to sign up using a different Email account or contact Brickshelf.
Are there any other sites like brickshelf? :islander2: :islander1: :islander2: