LegoMyMamma

MOC: HeartLake Police Station & PatrolCopter

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

HeartLake City has its own Police Station.

The PatrolCopter can fly over the city & lake to make sure all is safe.

6891739803_05f59dd881.jpg

HeartLake Police PatrolCopter comes in for a Landing on the Police Station Helipad

6891735329_f01352e81d.jpg

Stephanie Lands PatrolCopter on the Police Station rooftop Helipad

6891730273_c0eeaea684.jpg

Stephanie makes sure the PatrolCopter is secure

6891722007_ec38e0cda4.jpg

Stephanie climbs from the roof on the ladder - while Andrea secures the area with her stun-gun

6891718673_9a32d89f57.jpg

Andrea greets Stephanie to discuss the air patrol

6891697207_b390d684c1.jpg

HeartLake Police Station - Andrea at the officer-on-duty desk, checking the power of the stun-gun

6891693979_126576f182.jpg

HeartLake Police Station - you can see the water-cooler and jail inside

6891688169_138da26e8a.jpg

HeartLake Police PatrolCopter in front of Police Station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you will feel safe when you visit HeartLake city now :wink:

------------------------

The story:

When Friends in Heartlake City need police action or a police patrol, they can handle it!

The HeartLake Police Station has a jail, water-cooler, file cabinet, and duty desk with a stun-gun. Since HeartLake is a pretty friendly place, the station is quiet most of the time.

Well, except for the sound of whirling blades of the PatrolCopter coming back from patrolling the Lake!

-----------

This MOC was created using only the Friends City Park Cafe set and tires, rims & axles found in most any brick box.

The purpose of this creation is to demonstrate that a girl, who may be new to LEGO building, can build anything with her imagination, even with just one Friends set!

*Friends Inspire Girls Globally*

----------------------

A few more pics in the set

Keep it Friendly EB :wub:

Oh, these are just fantastic, highly imaginative and I'm just a little worried by the copter...wind-swept hair etc., ? :laugh:

Yes, keep them coming 'LegoMyMamma' and Brick On with your Friend's ! :sweet:

That's an interesting MOC. Only made from the cafe, it makes it even more special. I like the fact that you used some of the bricks in a rather unusual way to get what you needed (like taps, and the dish plate). Well done! :thumbup:

A fun challenge with cool result.

Thanks, it was a fun challenge, especially when some detractors attempt to claim the theme is over-simplified and not on par with other themes :classic:

I've never thought about using the 1x1 black taps as firearms. Great idea!

It's amazing how many uses there are for small pieces! Sometimes I spend more time imagining those than half the rest of building process. :blush:

Oh, these are just fantastic, highly imaginative and I'm just a little worried by the copter...wind-swept hair etc., ? :laugh:

Yes, keep them coming 'LegoMyMamma' and Brick On with your Friend's ! :sweet:

Imagination is all any Friend needs :wink:

No worries, her hair is safe -- she just came from the Butterfly :sweet:

The PatrolCopter can stop on a dime for any crime -- hover over the lake, or take a break! :laugh:

That's an interesting MOC. Only made from the cafe, it makes it even more special. I like the fact that you used some of the bricks in a rather unusual way to get what you needed (like taps, and the dish plate). Well done! :thumbup:

The Cafe surprised even me, with 222 pieces, it really is a sweet set! I'm glad you took notice of some unusual uses, that is certainly one aspect of restricted-building challenges like this -- it forces the builder to use what's on the table -- no pawing through parts bins looking for that perfect piece :wink:

City Park Cafe :wub:

I'm a big fan of the alternate builds. I wish LEGO still included ideas like this on the packaging for sets. Very good work using limited parts to make something new and cool. That's what LEGO is all about! :sweet:

Love the police helicopter and station.

Well done for showing us how girls could turn these elements in to whatever they want to create; that is the great thing about LEGO. :thumbup:

I can't wait to get some sets in a few weeks when they arrive in Australia; my granddaughters are waiting for them.

I'm a big fan of the alternate builds. I wish LEGO still included ideas like this on the packaging for sets. Very good work using limited parts to make something new and cool. That's what LEGO is all about! :sweet:

Thanks for your comments! In using limited parts, I made sure to use them all -- didn't waste a brick :classic:

Maybe TLG will return to displaying alternate builds. Yet, then again, they do get criticized for merely putting one possible model images on set boxes. Some days bricks just can't win :wink:

Very clever. :classic:

Thank you :sweet:

Love the police helicopter and station.

Well done for showing us how girls could turn these elements in to whatever they want to create; that is the great thing about LEGO. :thumbup:

I can't wait to get some sets in a few weeks when they arrive in Australia; my granddaughters are waiting for them.

I can't wait for your granddaughters to build with them! May their imaginations & spatial skills grow with each build :wub: