Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dapper-D2

Hunting Qui-Gon Jinn micro-chibi style

18 posts in this topic

That Infiltrator looks better than any version LEGO has put out! That Maul looks really silly, but I like it. The figure especially is a novel idea, but it ends up being very cute. Great job!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Like Mr. O'Patra said that might be the best infiltrator I have ever seen in Lego form. Great idea and execution!

:wub_drool:, I think *Squee* is normaly used around now :grin_wub:. Darth Maul looks pure evil there.

The scene is spot on. Like others have said the infiltrator is perfect :cry_happy: And to think you did all of this from the Boar's nest... :innocent2: .

Edited by lego envy

HAHA! This is great! :laugh: I can't really say much else that hasn't been said. VERY cool infiltrator! :wub:

I'm going to echo the others, great Infiltrator. Until I read that that was Maul on his bike, I thought he looked way strange. :blush: Now I see it.

The style of the build takes a rather unconventional approach to a fairly single sided ship. The menacing design, size and shape of the original is instead replaced with a cartoonish look that blows up the cabin and shrinks the rest to make a design that is laughable and yet elegant at the same time. The Maul and speeder bike simply complete the hilarious ridiculousness that somehow makes sense and makes this moc a very fun one.

This is very nice. The exact scene I'm planning to do, but a different scale. The infiltrator is really good for the scale.

Great job :thumbup: