Gabe

Dogun a Kaleti - The easternmost star

Yes! I always knew that the Nocturnians were in line with the sith! default_classic.gif

Another excellent build Gabe! The star shape is stunning, and the tower just wonderful. The use of black white and tan is great!

Thanks K.Kreations! Yes, i agree that the tan top level softens the amount of contrast in the revision - much better on the eyes. :classic:

Congrats on another win Gabe! You must be deserving of Kaliphlin Master Builder at this point!

Hee, thanks mate! :blush: Maybe i ought to introduce our architects sometime soon... i am building part of Berigora for a free build atm, so maybe i'll plonk a architecture college in there or something. :wink:

Edited by gabe

Congratulations on winning in your department!

I would say you earned it. Beautiful MOC.

This is stunning. Absolutely stunning! Fantastic work on this Gabe. Everything about this is fantastic. Excellent idea and very well thought-out and executed. I love the cluttered look. Makes it seem very busy and full of excitement. Superb work.

You won for Kaliphin? Definitely deserve it. Honestly, this one is the best one I think I've seen of all the embassies, and a lot of the other ones are very good.

Edited by palathadric