Schfio factory

MOC: Meow............Happy Valentine's Day 2012 !

Those are indeed very cute! :wub: Your MOCs are always amazing :cry_happy:

Nice Part Usage on the flipper for the tongue, BTW! :sweet:

Aaaaw... that's adorable. Love what you did with the eyes; looks realistic, yet cartoonishly cute at the same time. Overall, these are two awesome kitties. Can't wait to see more!

Personally, I find these kitties to be demonic and creepy. That doesn't detract from them, though; they are wonderful MOCs! I always love your work!

Too cute, perfect for Valentine's day. I must admit, I also want to see them with lasers.

Personally, I find these kitties to be demonic and creepy. That doesn't detract from them, though; they are wonderful MOCs! I always love your work!

After reading your post, I looked at them again, and I have to agree. I think it's the angle, but they look like they're mad(their eyes).

They are so cute. But looking at them brings one idea to mind - - - laser eyes! :devil_laugh:

Laser beams attached to their frickin' heads?

Schio, you never cease to amaze. These are both cute and demonic at the same time. That's extremely hard to do. I eagerly await your next creation.

They are so cute. But looking at them brings one idea to mind - - - laser eyes! :devil_laugh:

Agreed! http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_Laser

But the kitteh form is splendid. Marvellous really! Well done!

Perhaps white radar dishes with a black plate 1 x 1 round as pupil would be better - in a "cute but not creepy"-way. But that would of course not be as much fun!

Hahaha..........I didn't expect there is a feeling of "Laser eyes". It's interesting! And thanks for all your kindly appreciated! :laugh:

I've update the album! Have a Look again! Schneider

Great new pictures! I see the little kitteh teeth, very nice! I like the ears folded down kitteh, too. Impressive!