Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

OK so Axe goes to Alisha and shield and helmet go to our lovely friend Monk Pretzel!

OK Cap'n, lets close this thing up.

OK so Axe goes to Alisha and shield and helmet go to our lovely friend Monk Pretzel!

OK Cap'n, lets close this thing up.

Oh! I'm lovely now, aren't I? I can use both the helmet and the shield at the same time, right? :look:

I hope I didn't sound too demanding. :blush:

Thanks, Capt.JohnPaul. Once again, I'd like to say, "Great quest!"

Edited by palathadric

palathadric- you can wear an arm mounted shield and helmet at the same time. :wink:

If you've edited your stats correctly, you may leave for the hall. Look at my comments in the QM lounge!

I don't think you added the gold I won in the fight we had to free the prisoners. It was 11 gold for me. I don't know whether you added it to the others stats or not.

Also, do I get restored to full ether once I get back to the hall or is it only the health that returns fully?

I don't think you added the gold I won in the fight we had to free the prisoners. It was 11 gold for me. I don't know whether you added it to the others stats or not.

Also, do I get restored to full ether once I get back to the hall or is it only the health that returns fully?

I thought I added the gold. :shrug_confused: I'm sure you get full ether.

I was at 33 gold during the battle and Benji gave me 11 at the end, so I should have had 44...and now 125 more=169 gold.

Could you just let me know if the stats in my signature are good and in the right format?

Edited by palathadric

OK so if the quest is over can I go to the Hall? :look:

I was at 33 gold during the battle and Benji gave me 11 at the end, so I should have had 44...and now 125 more=169 gold.

Could you just let me know if the stats in my signature are good and in the right format?

If what you say is true, then your stats are fine.

You may go back to the hall, Flare.

If what you say is true, then your stats are fine.

You may go back to the hall, Flare.

Yes, I checked. You can check too if you want. I believe the conclusion of that battle was around page 50. I had 33 gold during the battle and Benji awarded me with 11 gold from the battle.

Thanks, and sorry I didn't notice it earlier.