Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

Perhaps you are right Daxus. I would guess we will be looking for an open grave, with no body in it.

Or hopefully, a grave stone with

An Undead Viking named Draugr lies here.

Perhaps you are right Daxus. I would guess we will be looking for an open grave, with no body in it.

Or hopefully, a grave stone with

An Undead Viking named Draugr lies here.

OOC: :rofl:

IC: "You shut up too, Knight."

OOC: :rofl:

IC: "You shut up too, Knight."

"Remember to whom you are talking," the monk chided Alisha. "Master Aragon is the acting commander of this quest and I am the spiritual head. You will not be the one commanding us."

"Remember to whom you are talking," the monk chided Alisha. "Master Aragon is the acting commander of this quest and I am the spiritual head. You will not be the one commanding us."

You should be quiet too. Some random god will not help us. Only Ennoc can.

* I bow down and pray to Ennoc*

"Yeah, but I'll be the one pulling the fric**ng monsters off your as**s and chopping of their bloody heads, so don't try to command me either, monk."

"You're right. You are a head."

You should be quiet too. Some random god will not help us. Only Ennoc can.

* I bow down and pray to Ennoc*

"Humph," snorted the monk.

"Heathen!" he muttered.

"Now have we arrived at the cemetary yet? Or are my 400+ year-old legs delaying us?"

"You're right. You are a head."

:thumbup:

"Heathen!" he muttered.

"Now have we arrived at the cemetary yet? Or are my 400+ year-old legs delaying us?"

"You DO realize that was not meant as a compliment."

"Heathen!" he muttered.

A head on the floor from by blade if you do not shut up, you jumped up little Cleric. :angry:

"You DO realize that was not meant as a compliment."

OOC: Ooops, was supposed to be out of character, but I guess the monk could be being sarcastic. :sceptic:

IC: The monk fell silent for a while as they walked along, shuffling is 400+year-old legs along to keep up with the others. The silence was uncomfortable, at least for him, oddly because he was, supposedly, a hermit.

"So," he offered at length, "have any of you desired, at some point, to be a hermit like me?"

OOC: Ooops, was supposed to be out of character, but I guess the monk could be being sarcastic. :sceptic:

IC: The monk fell silent for a while as they walked along, shuffling is 400+year-old legs along to keep up with the others. The silence was uncomfortable, at least for him, oddly because he was, supposedly, a hermit.

"So," he offered at length, "have any of you desired, at some point, to be a hermit like me?"

Why I want to live like you? You are a stupid fool. You think Violence is not good, yet you become a Hero?

Why I want to live like you? You are a stupid fool. You think Violence is not good, yet you become a Hero?

"Was just wondering. You all seem miserably quiet and hermit-like...kind of like me."

OOC: :tongue:

"Was just wondering. You all seem miserably quiet and hermit-like...kind of like me."

OOC: :tongue:

Well if you have a problem with me being quiet you can get this into your thick skull you dumb monk.

We are Heroes, not missionaries. We can't kill a Viking that is already dead by fasting, it would just kill us. What kind of demon infected you with lunacy?

We are heroes. We dont risk our lives for nothing. We risk it to rid the world from evil. I have been rejected and Killed some of my Kinsmen. I am waiting for a letter from a Bella donna. But I am still here. Any Idiot can get themselves killed, but Heroes do it for good.

Now, shut up and help us rid this godforsaken island from evil.

Well if you have a problem with me being quiet you can get this into your thick skull you dumb monk.

We are Heroes, not missionaries. We can't kill a Viking that is already dead by fasting, it would just kill us. What kind of demon infected you with lunacy?

We are heroes. We dont risk our lives for nothing. We risk it to rid the world from evil. I have been rejected and Killed some of my Kinsmen. I am waiting for a letter from a Bella donna. But I am still here. Any Idiot can get themselves killed, but Heroes do it for good.

Now, shut up and help us rid this godforsaken island from evil.

Who is the lunatic I wonder. To kill a spirit: an undead man, is something impossible to do with weapons of war. A spiritual war can only be fought with spiritual weapons. I am the spiritual head so I know how to fight these battles. Fasting and prayer are the only way, my young friend. Alright, a Holy Bomb may work as well, but that is only because it is blessed and has become an Holy thing. I am here to make a better world just as you, apparently, are.

However, fighting and slaying your kin and others is, most assueredly not the most effective way of going about it at all. One can only change this world if he changes men's hearts. That is the only effective way of combating evil. Everything else is in vain. :sadnew:

But I can tell that you are still not convinced...

I came to the guild not to combat evil, entirely...but to fill my covers with your gold. :devil:

I came to the guild not to combat evil, entirely...but to fill my covers with your gold. :devil:

EDIT: Sorry, this is Katie. Forgot I hadn't logged out of Nihilus's account. :blush: Please delete this post.

Edited by Darth Nihilus

Who is the lunatic I wonder. To kill a spirit: an undead man, is something impossible to do with weapons of war. A spiritual war can only be fought with spiritual weapons. I am the spiritual head so I know how to fight these battles. Fasting and prayer are the only way, my young friend. Alright, a Holy Bomb may work as well, but that is only because it is blessed and has become an Holy thing. I am here to make a better world just as you, apparently, are.

However, fighting and slaying your kin and others is, most assueredly not the most effective way of going about it at all. One can only change this world if he changes men's hearts. That is the only effective way of combating evil. Everything else is in vain. :sadnew:

But I can tell that you are still not convinced...

Do not kid yourself into thinking you can steal my gold. But anyway. Don't you understand?

The hall is like a family. We all need each other to survive. If you cannot understand that, then you should leave Heroica forever.

EDIT: Sorry, this is Katie. Forgot I hadn't logged out of Nihilus's account. :blush: Please delete this post.

OOC: Sorry about that. Eric just left to go get something or other from the store, and failed to tell me he hadn't logged out of EB. So, I, being both gullible and forgetful, posted while logged on as him. :sceptic::cry_sad:

Do not kid yourself into thinking you can steal my gold. But anyway. Don't you understand?

The hall is like a family. We all need each other to survive. If you cannot understand that, then you should leave Heroica forever.

The hall is stone to me, but the members are like family, futuristically speaking of course...once they convert. :tongue:

Edited by palathadric

You all walk hard down the road, and stop for a rest, but suddenly, bushes from a near-by farm burst apart, and three armed men charge at you.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

ambush_1.jpg

Enemies:

North Warlord

Level 9 Humanoid

Health: 40/40

Special: Rest- the Warlord regains 5 health, and next round, damage against the Warlord is halved.

Drops: 20 Gold

Gnorf Raider

Level 5 Humanoid

Health: 20/20

Special: Charge- The target loses 5 health, and is STUNNED

Drops: Water Bomb

Black Knight

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 25/25

Special: Wrath- Each member of the party takes 6 damage, and is SEALED

Drops: Tonic, 5 gold

Party:

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpgBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader*

Level 13 Ranger, 27 year old Half-Elf Male

Power: 23/23 Health: 18/18

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, 1 gold

untitled-15.png

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces (played by palathadric), Level 1 Cleric

463-year-old male "hermit"

Power: 4 Health: 9/9 Ether: 5/5 Gold: 0

Inventory: Cross (=Staff) (WP: 3), Potion x2, Remedy, Tonic

6798549387_b71c13e0e6_t.jpg

Alisha Mortek, (played by Poison Ivy) 22 yr old female Human, Level 1 Barbarian

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, Potions x2, Health: 8/8. Power: 4

Leo Aragon, (played by TheBoyWonder) 17 Year Old Brobric Elf.

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:22/22 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (x2) ,Bedroll Shovel,

6848164303_8bbf252d58_t.jpg

Name: Daxus Octavian (played by LEGOman273)

Job Class: Rouge

Stats: Human, Male, 23 Years Old

Level: 1 * Health: 7/7 * Gold: 0

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 3), Potion x3, Venom, Holy bomb

Party Leader, state the order of action.

You may choose to flee, heal, or cast a magic spell, or attack.

QM Note: Is the picture really 1600x1200, I'm sure I resized it. Tell me if there's a problem.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Daxus, switch your attack to the Black Knight. Pretzel, Gnorf Raider.

I attack North Warlord from the Front Row.

Benji attacks North Warlord From the Bck Row.

Battle order

Leo

Alisha

Monk Pretzel

Benji

Daxus Octavian

Daxus, switch your attack to the Black Knight. Pretzel, Gnorf Raider.

I attack North Warlord from the Front Row.

Benji attacks North Warlord From the Bck Row.

Battle order

Leo

Alisha

Monk Pretzel

Benji

Daxus Octavian

OOC: Sorry, had a lot of work to do today. Started at 5:30 this morning. :sick: Unexpected stuff. Anyway...

IC: Monk Pretzel, having been trained as a monk, knew how to obey orders...in fact, he almost when he was being commanded he found that he had little or no imagination.

"Yes, sir," was all he was able to say as he darted shuffled over towards the Gnorf Raider. He suddenly found himself at a loss for imagination. "Should I attack from the front or the back," he queried.

OOC: Don't know if this is the case, but wouldn't it make more sense to try to defeat the other two as soon as possible and leave the North Warlord for the end since he seems to be more defensively inclined. It would seem somewhat pointless to waste unnecessary strength on him when he will only regain it. Don't know if I'm being clear.

You're only sending the monk alone to the Gnorf Raider because you want the monk stunned. :laugh: