Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

Quest #24, Hunt for the Draugr

title.jpg

The heroes walk to the docks to meet the sailor. Is there anything wrong with the stats? Please tell me any last minute shopping you did, and let's get this show on the road. :wink:

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader*

Level 13 Ranger, 27 year old Half-Elf Male

Power: 23/23 Health: 18/18

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence

untitled-15.png

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces (played by palathadric), Level 1 Cleric

463-year-old male "hermit"

Power: 4 Health: 9/9 Ether: 5/5 Gold: 10

Inventory: Cross (=Staff) (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy

6798549387_b71c13e0e6_t.jpg

Alisha Mortek, (played by Poison Ivy) 22 yr old female Human, Level 1 Barbarian

Inventory: Potion, Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, 10 gold. Health: 8/8. Power: 4

Leo Aragon, (played by TheBoyWonder) 17 Year Old Brobric Elf.

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:22/22 18 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE ) Potion (x3) ,Bedroll Shovel, holy bomb

6848164303_8bbf252d58_t.jpg

Name: Daxus Octavian (played by LEGOman273)

Job Class: Rouge

Stats: Human, Male, 23 Years Old

Level: 1 * Health: 7/7 * Gold: 10

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 3), Potion, Venom

OOC:I have 20gold, and 2 potions. I have also lent Draken's Ice to Poison Ivy ( Alisha)

IC :This might be an interesting quest. We should have a second in command Benji. I wish we had a Mage here.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

OOC:I have 20gold, and 2 potions. I have also lent Draken's Ice to Poison Ivy ( Alisha)

IC :This might be an interesting quest. We should have a second in command Benji. I wish we had a Mage here.

And we definitely need a spiritual head. :sadnew:

And we definitely need a spiritual head. :sadnew:

In this quest we have to work together. We won't work well if you keep on trying to make us your religion.

In this quest we have to work together. We won't work well if you keep on trying to make us your religion.

"Well, it could if ye all convert before we head on out," with that said he leered in a somewhat peculiar manner for his aged face.

"Well, it could if ye all convert before we head on out," with that said he leered in a somewhat peculiar manner for his aged face.

Don't test my patience. I serve Ennoc and I always will.

Don't test my patience. I serve Ennoc and I always will.

"We shall see. I hope to change that." :tongue:

PS: But Monk Pretzel didn't actually stick out his tongue. :laugh:

"We shall see. I hope to change that." :tongue:

I risked Life and Limb to save Tanco from the enemies of Ennoc. Me and my quest mates did save it.

Now, stop this petty argument and kill this Undead Viking.

I risked Life and Limb to save Tanco from the enemies of Ennoc. Me and my quest mates did save it.

Now, stop this petty argument and kill this Undead Viking.

"Yes, sir!" Monk Pretzel responded smartly and then went around shouting, "Undead Viking, I am here to slay. Come out from wherever you were hiding."

...Slightly odd, to say the least. What was still more odd, was that he was not the least bit sarcastic.

Flare, is there something wrong with your picture? It's constantly not showing up. Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's fixed

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader*

Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 10), Amethyst, Opal, Pick axe, bedroll,

Shovel, Potion x7, Remedy x2, Mead x2, Venom x2, Smoke Bomb, Smelling Salts, Jo-no seed,

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence

untitled-15.png

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, 10 gold. Health: 8/8. Power: 4

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:22/22 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (x2) ,Bedroll Shovel, holy bomb

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Yay!" says Monk Pretzel, suddenly sounding very childish for his advanced years.

"Let us get on the move!"

OOC: I have one gold ;)

Edited by Flare

Benji, we need a second in command. Who will it be?

Stats are good. You did forget my quote, though. :angry:

:poke:

Edited by LEGOman273

Stats are good. You did forget my quote, though. :angry:

:poke:

I didn't forget, it was just to save room, as it wasn't really required. :wink: We need Poison Ivy to confirm and post, and we'll get going!

benji_carvenhall_-_icon.jpgBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare) Party Leader*

Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, 1 gold

untitled-15.png

Inventory: Potion, Draken's Ice ( WP: 6, HollowBlade , ICE )Svek (Greatsword) WP:3, 10 gold. Health: 8/8. Power: 4

Level 13.5 Knight Power:20 Health:22/22 20 gold

Inventory: Draken's Fire (WP:7,FIRE). Paladin Shield (SP:5), Potion (x2) ,Bedroll Shovel, holy bomb

I didn't forget, it was just to save room, as it wasn't really required. :wink: We need Poison Ivy to confirm and post, and we'll get going!

OOC: Sorry I'm late to the party, I had other things to do IRL, if you know what I mean. :wink:

IC: Alisha jogge from the Hall, took Draken's Ice from Leo without a word when it was offered, and immediately put her Potion inside the Hollow Blade of the sword.

"MONK! Quit your blathering about religion and shut up already! :angry: "

Leo Aragon thought. Today he turned 18. A year ago, he was sprinting out of Brobric with some crazy Eli's following him.

Perhaps it might be the time to calm down. Still be a hero, but settle down. Look after those who he loves.

" Hopefully this is a short one. Killing an Undead Viking, getting some gold, and getting to Level 15" Leo said to Alisha

Leo calls his wolf and asks him to deliiver a message to a hero when thy return.

Dear Ellaria,

My name is Leo Aragon. I too am a hero. I am leaving on a quest, so I could not deliver this in person.

I love you.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

The heroes sail down a narrow river and walk into a town.

town_cleric.jpg

They walk bye the central building and market, with people doing everyday things, and a man selling stuff from an import crate. You see a man in a white tunic and red cape.

clericcharacter.jpg

"Greetings! Heroes, over here. I am Cleric Wulf of Thaick your employer. We really need your help. So far, this town hasn't been touched from the draugr. But farther away by the woods and forests, there have been people going missing, and strange men seen at the edge of the woods at night. Even the great Staugh Castle has been deserted, as there have been reports of an attack. Anyways, we need to do research about the draugr, and see which viking it is. Look at this map here:"

map.jpg

"The red areas show where there have been reports of the draugr. You should know, that when the Viking rises from his grave, he gets revenge on all those who disrespected it. It would be to time-consuming to cross-reference every detail of everyone who's been attacked, to see who would want revenge on them. But this should be even simpler. I suggest we go to the cemetery, and see which body is missing, then we read the tombstone, and continue from there.

Also, if you have any questions about me, the town, or our history and other towns/clans, feel free to ask."

The message the heard was from a man who seemed was talking with his nose plugged, but it was his natural voice, but the heroes wave that scary thought aside.

"Hmmm.... what does he have for sale?"

OOC: I am going to be gone from Tuesday until Thursday, sorry :(

"Yes, we know that we're up against a viking, how many times do you have to say that!?"

OOC: We'll see.

Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, it is just 1 enemy.

"One enemy, yes, but since he is Undead, nothing but elemental weapons and healing will hurt him. This will be a tough battle, I am sure, and I relish the challenge. Needless to say, I am sure we will have some random encounters other battles to fight on our way."