Siegfried

EB Technic Meister: Are you one?

I would be up for helping. I build mainly moc or review stuff for people. I am more interested in functions than looks :)

Just as a FYI I'll make the final picks in a few weeks, but I'd love to have Blakbird in the panel. :wub: 20 would probably be the most I'd need though.

Thanks very much to all the volunteers! :sweet:

Well right now I have 14...

DLuders

Conchas

Anio

dhc6twinotter

Alasdair Ryan

Povratnik

timr

JunkstyleGio

Zblj

allanp

legolijntje

parda

Blakbird

Burf2000

...and considering the fact that one or two might be unavailable this is a OK amount. The people I have mentioned have all "passed" but it will still be at least another few weeks before I see any need for action on my part. The contest still has over a month until voting afterall.

(There's no hurry; I don't need to have these selected for at least a month.)

Last call! :laugh: The contest has about 2 weeks until I start closing entries (more on that soon) so I need to set this up before then.

I just created the new secret forum (which hopefully nobody here can see :look: ) and in a day or two I'll post here the names of the selected who then just confirm their interest and they'll be in a club with questionalbe perks... but I'm getting ahead of myself. :grin:

2 weeks left!? Time is going very fast at the moment :wink:

Luckily I recieved my first (and hopefully last) BL order for my project. Now I have to do the most difficult thing; attach all functions to the gearbox/levers...

Well I'm going with the list as is;

DLuders

Conchas

Anio

dhc6twinotter

Alasdair Ryan

Povratnik

timr

JunkstyleGio

Zblj

allanp

legolijntje

parda

Blakbird

Burf2000

If you're on it please reply to this post ASAP; this is a devious final test to see that you visit EB regularly enough. (I'll wait a few days...)

Hello Siegfried,looks like i am the first one again.:laugh:

:tongue: Indeed. We'll you're in then. I'll clear out some space in the garage tomorrow so the Meisters can discuss stuff.

Ok for me.

Yea, sure ! I could help you with some nominees. I am very experienced in the Technic world. MY DEFFINATE NOMINATION WOULD BE ZBLJ AND MAHJ