Jesperallen

WIP Castle Seawatch

Incredible. I love this Moc! The towers and walls are so perfect and accurate, and not a single stud showing anywhere!

The seagate is a very good defensive creation, since that fortification is by no mean not a commercial area, seeing those narrow corridor so well defended, great:)

I say that strictly from a defensive point of wiew of course:)

I've started building one of the two towers of my main gate, it's a bit strange on shape (not used to build on massive scale), each tower beeing 50x50 square, but only building with my stock of old lego (means white, red, yellow, black and grey), so I can see how it grows.

And needed to say, jesper', you are of great inspiration, just the way you created the inner parts, the stairway, it helped me a lot, lot lot:)

I can't imagine though, how massive your project is, especially since you still have to build the castle part that is on top of a massive hill, that's it?

Very impressive. I am absolutely stunned. As we say in Holland "It is the labor of a monk". Very detailed and all things precisely as it should be. Congratulations on what you have done so far.

This is so utterly massive and yet detailed beyond comparison that I'm out of words fit to describe just how great this is going to be :drool: Watching it grow with every update is like following a great series - you're always eager to see what's coming next and can't await the upcoming episode :thumbup:

Thank you all for the kind feedback!

When I started this project my intention was to create a realistic castle and it´s good to know that shines through in the slowly coming result.

And needed to say, jesper', you are of great inspiration, just the way you created the inner parts, the stairway, it helped me a lot, lot lot:)

I can't imagine though, how massive your project is, especially since you still have to build the castle part that is on top of a massive hill, that's it?

I´m glad to be able to inspire others as me myself have been inspired by many great creations out there.

And yes, the main keep will be placed on a higher part of the cliff and probably be quite immense so to dominate the rest of the castle. But that one is a long time coming yet :) Now I´ll focus on yet another gate to the middle curtain and then the main gate that leads in to the outer curtain.

Thank you all for the kind feedback!

When I started this project my intention was to create a realistic castle and it´s good to know that shines through in the slowly coming result.

I´m glad to be able to inspire others as me myself have been inspired by many great creations out there.

And yes, the main keep will be placed on a higher part of the cliff and probably be quite immense so to dominate the rest of the castle. But that one is a long time coming yet :) Now I´ll focus on yet another gate to the middle curtain and then the main gate that leads in to the outer curtain.

Hi Jesper.

Its really great to see your amazing build. Do you have any sponsorship for this MOC? If not and if you are intrested i would like to help you out with parts.

Send me message if that is something you would like.

Best regards

Björn Gislander

Love it! everything works so well and the scale of it is amazing!

Lots of great techniques and like other have said, truly inspirational.

thanks for posting the pics (as I go a look a them one more time!)

Wow impressive castle :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very well detailed, I love it :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

what colour are the teeth pieces in the portcullis?

they look like light bluish grey but i didn't think they came in that colour.

the whole thing is stunning by the way

Edited by ramjarjamjar

Thank´s for the comments all!

Did you manage to motorize the portcullis and drawbridge? I'd love to see a video.

I´ve not tried to motorize these functions yet. I´ll leave that to solve later on in the project.

what colour are the teeth pieces in the portcullis?

they look like light bluish grey but i didn't think they came in that colour.

I don´t have the build in front of me but I think they are pearl light grey.

Astonishing... I like the color, arrangements and details. The coast is also very impressive. Thanks for this. Really great

Greetings

herrJJ