Logan McOwen

Your weirdest MOCs?

Okay, so we've all tried our best to build really cool looking characters, and most of us continue to do so through to today. But of course, there have been some weird rejects that have come into being, that just left us thinking "Why did I build this?" for the rest of the day. Or maybe you remember a MOC you built when you were younger, that now just seems like the most ridiculous thing you could've thought of.

But my question for you is: What was your strangest MOC/s?

Text only posts welcome, but if you have images then please add them, so we can see!

No pictures (This has been long since torn apart), but I once tried to build a 1.0 Hero with 2.0 limbs and armor, and it ended up becoming a mess of colors and parts that stood about 12 inches high. :laugh:

And that was in the last week. :look:

No pictures (This has been long since torn apart), but I once tried to build a 1.0 Hero with 2.0 limbs and armor, and it ended up becoming a mess of colors and parts that stood about 12 inches high. :laugh:

And that was in the last week. :look:

Ha ha :laugh: would love to see that :tongue:

My weirdest moc was a villian built only from blood red and marine blue parts. No black, no light grey, no medium gray, just red and blue. No pics, because it's resting in pieces again.

I built a gothic lolita Hero Factory villain with a long, weaponized pony tail.

Still in one piece, though she's missing a piece on her chest.

Edited by CabooseBM

^^ Gothic lolita...HF... ^^

You need to post that.

This topic has lots of potential, great idea to start it.

As for me, it was probably a guy I built from 3 Visorak (Suukorak, Boggarak and the brown one whose name I forgot Roporak- thank you Bricklink). He had a weird head which was mainly made by two tr. orange Bohrok eyes, he had Visorak feet as very unstable but oh so pretty and small feet, some sort of wing-like blades made with two jaw pieces, Boggarak's head as a shield..and I don't remember much other than that. He was kind of cool.

Edited- I accidentally used present tense verbs in some points of the description. :laugh:

Edited by Shakar

I had one a few years back, dismantled now. It was a big, buff, black and silver beast with wide shoulders, huge fingers (like Axonn's), a Rahkshi head with a jaw(that took some work), and very skinny, small legs. It looked ridiculous. I tried to beef up the torso, but my sis said it looked like he had 'boobs' for a stomach.. eh.

I made this one-eyed thing recently with HF parts.. it used Stringer's Savage-planet claw with an Exo-force arm and a Barraki eye piece for a head, two long limbs for the right hand, and had a bunch of skinny arms that hung low and did nothing. It looked very weird to me.. and incomplete. I'm sure I'll make weirder eventually.. it'll just take a long, boring day and a ton of caffeine to get it again.

My weirdest MOC? Yeah, I've got sth. In LDD I made a MOC. He was made up of two big wheels which were made up with Heroes' limbs. Then I put a figure to it and it was really funny to see such a rolling MOC XD Pretty awesome.

My very first BIONICLE MOC (Well, I think it was). I'm pretty sure it consisted of only Lhikan and Kikanalo and some red tubes I got from somewhere. It didn't wear a mask either, just a head. It had three legs, two arms with claws, and a tail. It was the typical titan size, too. I later remade the MOC, but I don't remember what it looked like. Not much better. :tongue:

Edit: I think I may remake this MOC... But this time it will be less cluttered. :tongue:

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

I did a lot of stuff before my dark age. But the lamest thing I did as an AFOL are probably the walkers. I was going to link to a MocPages page I made about them, but the pictures are missing. Oh well.

Imagine two bionicle legs with a laser gun as head.

Edit: ok, I found something through google cache:

1zf1zio.jpg

Edited by vexorian

i made this...

theartistformerleyknownasfirelord.jpg

sorry for the blurry pic, but this was taken a long time ago. it's fire lord, with a new head. it dosn't show up well, but that head has a mohawk. i made this thing after i came up with the whole 2.0 head mohawk thing, and gave him a big honkin' guitar. sort of a punk rock villain,if you will. wait, that's a great idea. lego should totally do a punk rock themed villain.

Edited by Saberwing40k

My weirdest mocs, would of had to been some of my firsts.

I built an ostrich (or what I considered a Bionicle ostrich. XD) from ball connectors, axles, gears, a few limbs and feet. It's been disassembled for a while.

ostrich5.jpg?t=1329690428ostrich2.jpg?t=1329690779 (Horrible pics, but it was also taken with my first digital camera. Horrible camera, always complained about lack of light (even if taking a picture of a powered on lightbulb.) It was one of those pocket types, roughly the size of highlighter.)

I later ended up putting together a crab from Bohrok feet, Bohrok mask launcher, some limbs, Bionicle claws and a few other pieces. Thought I had pictures of it, but can't find them currently. Not sure if it's still together or not.

and finally, I built this a year or two before Morbuzakh and the Hordika came about. Never did get around to taking pictures of it, until BZP held a Hordika MOC contest. Decided to give it a bit of backstory, and wrote it up as a Toa that was turned into a flower. :laugh: Before the Hordika re-write, I just considered it somewhat of a carnivorousness plant. I think it was taken apart, though.

flowahordika.jpgflowahordika2.jpg

flowahordikapetalsclosed.jpg

(if any pics need to be made smaller, let me know!)

Edited by Taaron

An Anteater that I made. I gave my cousin a list of nine colors and had him pick an animal. The MOC didn't turn out that well. Pics are in the topic that I recently posted.

Love that blender one :sweet:

My weirdest was probably a Darth Vader bobble head with the old Technic Vader head on a Matoran's body :laugh:

I don't really have a lot of mocs I consider "weird". Looking back though, I've made some pretty strange things.

This device was supposed to be a tool of sorts. The problem? The Lego pieces were too weak and it failed to work no matter what. Turns out I was able to fix the problem with my hands. Why I even created a tool for the job, I don't know. :|

And then there's this thing. It was basically just an experiment in parts usage. Eventually it was just too awkward and I had to abandon it. That unfinished moc is still sitting around in my room, four years later. I'm honestly not sure what I want to do with it.

My weirdest MOC is probably a tri-walker I made using random parts I found on my coffee table.It was basically just made of hero factory 3.0 parts although I could have used bionicle parts if I had one or two of them.