Gunner

[LDD MOC] Naboo Royal Starship

I never particularly liked the Naboo starship designs as vehicles in the Star Wars universe and never bothered with them for that reason. Your MOC changed that. Most impressive! :thumbup: I can only second that your integration of the play features/interior is beautifully done. Now I'd like to see that one brick-built. Unfortunately, I can't build it myself, because I don't have enough of the required curved and cylindrical bricks...

Edit adds: As a MOCer myself I understand pretty well that sometimes it's hard or impossible to get all shapes and proportions 100% right with Lego, especially if the outside should be as clean as possible, as is with this ship. I'd still like to see the nose of the ship be a bit more pointy.

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

hello

im dominique Belle from France and my english is very poor, sorry. Im new in moc lego but i try to build hard piéce. I have a question to gunner. I have download the nabbo royal starship in silver parts; beautiful pièce and i would to construct this model, is it possible to have the id of each part because the html generated by lego designer dont give the lego ID. Its a problem for order the parts. Thanks in advance for your help and apologise my english i cant write exactly that i want, sorry. kind regards; Dominique Belle

Hello Gunner

I would like to ask you a question.

I discovered the fantastic silver NABOO royal STARSHIP with a maximum of SILVER bricks.

I would like to build it and I have already downloaded the 3D file and explored the instructions.

Only here could not order the parts because the lego (id) references are absent. I asked to lego but they can do nothing for me. This is why I am addressing the creator of MOC : you. I congratulate you for your creativity and talents of mechanic needed for designing such piece.

Thanking you in advance for the id of the LEGO bricks. I hope that you can do and that pose you no problem.

Thank you very much and Sorry in advance for bad english,( i use a automatic translator )

Regards

Dominique BELLE

(from Paris, France)

Hello Gunner

I discovered the fantastic silver NABOO royal STARSHIP with a maximum of SILVER bricks.

I would like to build it and I have already downloaded the 3D file and explored the instructions.

Only here could not order the parts because the lego (id) references are absent. I asked to lego but they can do nothing for me. This is why I am addressing the creator of MOC : you. I congratulate you for your creativity and talents of mechanic needed for designing such piece.

Thanking you in advance for the id of the LEGO bricks. I hope that you can do and that pose you no problem.

Thank you very much and Sorry in advance for bad english,( i use a automatic translator )

Regards

Dominique BELLE

(from Paris, France)

Hi BRIBRI, I've noticed that you're trying to get an answer about the IDs of Lego bricks. Since this member hasn't been active in awhile you might want to try over in the LDD Forum. There might be someone there who could answer your question.

Hello Gunner

Regards

Dominique BELLE

(from Paris, France)

Hi, I'm sorry to say, but, building this, as is, is not possible. Lego doesn't make the pieces used in the colors used, ei, silver. You will have to paint it, or have it chromed yourself.

Also, after looking at the model in LDD and putting the file into Brickstore, there are more color substitutions you would have to make, so painting it or chroming it yourself would be the way, you would have to go.

The model itself has a total of 250 lots, with 1669 pieces. The total price would be about $580 US for it, that is buying new pieces, used will be less. That total is also without figures, they would be more.

If you are still around and want the Bricklink xml file I made, post here. I will send you a PM.

Jamie

Dear GUNNER,

I just happened to come upon this superb creation.

Hoping that you are still active in here and in the most humble approach, would you sell your LDD file instructions for this creation?

Respectfully,

Georgios Xristako

It's an impressive build you have there, but in my opinion it still doesn't have the shape down; it's too blunt nosed and bumpy. Most Sith Interceptor MOCs have the same problem as well. I like that it is a play set and a USC display model.

Have you considered using the new corner slopes which are in the Speed Champions sets? Or maybe wing plates and ball joints like on the front of the new UCS Snowspeeder.

Edited by gotoAndLego

1 hour ago, gotoAndLego said:

It's an impressive build you have there, but in my opinion it still doesn't have the shape down; it's too blunt nosed and bumpy. Most Sith Interceptor MOCs have the same problem as well. I like that it is a play set and a USC display model.

Have you considered using the new corner slopes which are in the Speed Champions sets? Or maybe wing plates and ball joints like on the front of the new UCS Snowspeeder.

How did you get the images to show? Maybe it's a problem on my end but I can't see any of them.