Sign in to follow this  
Captain BeerBeard

Zakon GoldBlade rides to see the Elf King

Zakon GoldBlade rides with the fury to deliver a package of powerful herbs to the High King of the Elves. I haven't had any good natural light in a while. This has made clear, colorful photos impossible. C&c&q welcome. :classic:

0anenchanted0_copy.jpg

0anenchanted10.1.jpg

0anenchated20.1.jpg

0anenchanted30.1.jpg

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

I like this one a lot. the stream, the carriage, the tree. even the flowers that have fallen on the pathway!

good job!

Another great MOC! You always have great colors in your MOCs. I really like carraige, especially the snaked and curved slopes on top. The stream and bridge are great, and I really like the tree. I actually bricklinked a bunch of those brown technice pieces myself to try out, and you've done a great job with them here. Quality MOC, as usual!

Wow Cpt BB! This is great!! I just love the water and the effect of the streaming part! The bridge on top is also nice!

But, my favourite has to be the great tree! Just outstanding!!

Are you leaving Avalonia now? Cause man, you really got skills to build for us!!

Thank you, everyone! The tree is mostly brick built with a few technic branches plugged into it.

@ de Gothia I still live in Avalonia. Zakon is an enigma so I don't want to say too much. :wink: Yes. I'm still building. I'm going to start working more on house type of buildings and such. I might try to do an embassy. I'm really wanting to do a farm and small village. From there, I want to do some evil, twisted mocs and as many battles as I can.

Great landscaping again. That tree is magnificent. I also like the flowers falling from the tree on to the road. A simple technique, yet I can't remember seeing it before.

Edited by Balthasar

Great landscaping again. That tree is magnificent. I also like the flowers falling from the tree on to the road. A simple technique, yet I can't remember seeing it before.

Thanks. I did that flower thing in one of my first moc's here on EB. Looking back on this one, I should've added more yellow flowers laying around. Oh well.