Nightcruise

MOC: Quake

After three days of waiting, I finally got a clear day to show off my latest MOC.

Quake is the general of the Terrorcon Rebel's Quantron drones. The Quantrons was Deviot's idea, which greatly helped the weaker Terrorcon Rebels. Like the older Vehicon generals from 117 years before, he shares a common body template as the drones. Which works better for him as he can control the Quantrons during battle and make them stronger fighters. Quake is loyal to Reaper (Core Hunter) and Deviot and also very brutal and strong. In one battle against Evac's Hazard Unit, not even laser fire from five members of the unit could take him down.

020-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

Wow, that shell looks gorgeous on a torso. :cry_happy: This guy has a lot of personality. The giant glowing eye and antenna on his back definitely help with this.

Wow, that shell looks gorgeous on a torso. :cry_happy: This guy has a lot of personality. The giant glowing eye and antenna on his back definitely help with this.

I agree!

The colour scheme really looks great here.

Where do you got that shell? The engine cover in trans-orange?

In all set so far released here in Germany it's not included.

Is ist part of an exclusive? :sceptic:

I find it perplexing that you can design these unique and well-defined side villains and still have Deviot as your main villain.

So yeah, this guy is pretty cool looking, the color scheme works really well and his body is nice and solid. Don't know why he's called Quake, though, he doesn't bring to mind any sort of seismic activity, and his description doesn't make it work.

I can't say I care for the blades, they're pretty generic villain fair, even if you attached them a bit more cleverly than the norm. I dunno what would be a good idea since I can't recall your villain line-up offhand, but I think some form of blunt force implement would be a good replacement, and better match his name.

I find it perplexing that you can design these unique and well-defined side villains and still have Deviot as your main villain.

So yeah, this guy is pretty cool looking, the color scheme works really well and his body is nice and solid. Don't know why he's called Quake, though, he doesn't bring to mind any sort of seismic activity, and his description doesn't make it work.

I can't say I care for the blades, they're pretty generic villain fair, even if you attached them a bit more cleverly than the norm. I dunno what would be a good idea since I can't recall your villain line-up offhand, but I think some form of blunt force implement would be a good replacement, and better match his name.

The name has some history with me. I had a character using the gun metal engine parts as armor and name it Quake, but I just didn't like how it turned out and took it apart. So story wise I worked that character into my stories and had him being the one to control the drones, which meant a new body.

Also as a drone general, when you have alot of robotic troops marching, it tends to shake the ground. So the name also fits with the image of a general commanding legions of drone fighters.

When it comes to Deviot, goes down to this. Don't need to have the most epic looking character model to have a epic character in story.

This is great proof that we need a lot more transparent HF parts.

I believe it comes in the ultrabuild joker set.

Darn, my wallet and sense of taste will hurt now that I have to buy that set.