Henchmen4Hire

Boeing Ultra Stealth Business Jet

indexed.gif V-MA-1A

This was my most strenuous build to date but I managed to incorporate as many details as possible. Wings, windows, fins, engines, fuel tank, super stealthy ninja-like paint job, snazzy pointy butt, a coffee maker, a merry crew serving beer when you ask for it not an hour later when you're about to land anyway and would just rather get a draft beer at the bar, it's all there if you look hard enough.

1z4h8o4.jpg

For the more conspicuous travelers there is also the standard off-white version (OR MAYBE IT'S AN ICE NINJA PLANE!?!?)

2lw92l2.jpg

mvj5fl.jpg

Edited by Phred

It has some neat features, but it does not look much like a business jet nor does it look particularly stealthy. Why would you want your business jet to be stealthy anyway? Are you going to penetrate your competitors' air defence network with it?

What it reminds me of are concepts of future space planes from the 'seventies and 'eighties, and IMO that's not a bad thing.

Cheers,

Ralph

AMAZING ammounts of deatil work must have gone into this, eh?

This is the definition of a SHIP. This has to number in the millions of peices! Great SNOT work on the coffe machine, but what's that stewardess doing? :laugh:

Good little build, mabye offset the centrall chese 2x1 and change it to a 1x1 cheese?

Dakar out! :laugh:

Not bad digital design there 'DrNightmare', though it looks more like it belongs to Total Drama World Tour ! :laugh:

It was a tight fit but I managed to add Gwen as a passenger!

AMAZING ammounts of deatil work must have gone into this, eh?

This is the definition of a SHIP. This has to number in the millions of peices! Great SNOT work on the coffe machine, but what's that stewardess doing? :laugh:

Good little build, mabye offset the centrall chese 2x1 and change it to a 1x1 cheese?

Dakar out! :laugh:

That's a tall order, I don't know if that's even possible given the complexity of the build, I might have to reconstruct the entire thing :wacko: I'll try though, but no promises.

Edit: WHEW! That was a rough experience but in the end everything seemed to fall into place. Behold the totally revamped Boeing Ultra Stealth Business Jet V.2, AKA: The Cyclops

98rmso.jpg