Sign in to follow this  
Peter de Yeule

La sémillante

That's a pretty nice looking ship you got there. Looks like it could be an actual LEGO set.

I really like the SNOT'd tiles on the side. They give the appearance of planking. :thumbup:

Welcome Peter! I have always enjoyed your MOCs, so it is good to see you posting one here! You have such a great classic style!

I like it! It is kinda like an upgraded version of Brickbeard's Bounty, but it's original enough to work as a MOC on its own. Too bad there's no interior (as I've read on MOCpages). Anyway, I still think it's worth blogging, so expect it to happen soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

This is a very nice build, I am not a huge fan of the bounty sails but they don't look bad here and the structure of the ship is so brilliant that it doesn't matter, I love the railing around the top and I was just wondering if there's any pics from inside.

Great work

Nice ship, I've always loved your MOCs because they really capture the cartoony LEGO Pirates feel, albeit with some interesting techniques. :pir-classic: It is unfortunate there's no interior though, this ship looks perfect for that. Do you have any other ships planned?

Nice ship! looks very classic and playable.

I like how you did the railings above the cabin, the tiled decks and of course the tiled sides.

I have one suggestion though. It could be a matter of taste, but I think the 1x1 tiles look a little bit strange there.

Perhaps, if you'd place them next to a gunport, it could seem more like being part of a longer plank, like it continues on the other side of the gunport if you get what I mean.

But still, you did a very good job :thumbup: