Hyler Talliwell

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th

S'dak'l'vil'th lives in the far eastern reaches of the Nocturnus Guild. Here he practices his magic and conducts trade from his small tower. The tower is built at the crossroads between a few trading roads and so, S'dak'l'vil'th is able to capitalize on trade wagons as they roll through. At the mment, his emissaries are returning from Kaliphlin to replenish their food stores and report back. The few humans who live in S'dak'l'vil'th's realm are poor farmers who are glad to have the power of S'dak'l'vil'th defending them. They live a simple life.

6824817511_3205f91650_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (1) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6824815539_bcb7cd549b_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (2) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

The tower itself. Built on a limestone cliff, the tower also has a series of tunnels underneath that allow S'dak'l'vil'th's soldiers to stay.

6824814073_5fe44b55c2_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (3) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

A peddler of unusual items, Crawley is seen on these paths often. He always seems to have something magical to trade. he brings his pet rat with him everywhere he goes.

6824812403_f564a4d105_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (4) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6824811145_5c8a5292f7_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (5) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

The returning emissaries as well as a Dwarven weapon trader's shop. The dwarf will only be here for a short while, before he moves on to the next fiefdom to hawk his wares.

6824806983_7b1ef94a5a_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (7) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

The mushroom farmer and his wife are glad to have a home in S'dak'l'vil'th's realm. They were refugees from a different area and were given a place to live as long as they worked. The older man is less happy about his life, and wants to leave the fiefdom. However, he has nowhere better to go.

6824805267_f98a3c039b_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (8) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6824801857_68e71130c4_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (10) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

The great Illithid wizard S'dak'l'vil'th himself, along with his minotaur guard Brutak.

6824799049_d1eb87e170_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (12) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6824796871_d079ae21c7_z.jpg

Tower of S'dak'l'vil'th (13) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

S'dak'l'vil'th's view.

S'dak'l'vil

th is open to trade with any and all Guilds, and deals in fruits as well as magical doodads. Mainly magical items are wanted, but potion ingredients are wanted as well as metal ores. All traders are welcomed.

Great scene. And really good design of the tower and other details like the mushrooms!

Great scene. And really good design of the tower and other details like the mushrooms!

Thanks! The mushrooms came from the realization that Nocturnians couldn't farm anything of real worth, so mushrooms it is. And besides, Nocturnians are fun-gis. default_laugh_new.gif

Lovely scene and lovely figs, I think the tower could have done with some more variation but other than that I think this is nice :thumbup:

Nice tower and scenery! Im just a sucker for round tower design! I should really try my hand on such a design once. Love the minifigs and the small details like the river and the rockformations. Great moc!

Nice little scene, fleshing out Nocturnus!!

Water is nice, perhaps add a couple of clear elements to the water to help simulate rapids?

Dr Rod

You've done a great job on this MOC! I really like the road leading up to the tower, the bridge is very well done, and there's a lot of stuff going on here. I really like the story. This seems like something out of the Redridge Mountains in WoW. Love it!

A great addition to the watch towers of Nocturnus! I agree some movement in the stream would look nice, otherwise I can't fault much else. :thumbup: