Sign in to follow this  
htbomb

Where do you display your Super Heroes minifigs?

My Batman from the Catwoman City Chase is on top of my computer monitor.

post-23714-132845290691.jpg

Edited by htbomb

Pretty cool, I would not put anything on my monitor because it bobbles too much from activity in my room so they would probably fall off.

I display all of my Minifigure Series 5 and my Super Heroes (Batman and Catwoman) with a few other figures on my shelf with my Boba Fett stuff.

1ysfpk.jpg

Oh and FYI you need to make sure you pictures meet the size restrictions of the forum good sir.

I have my mine on display in my living room although at the moment, I only have Superman from the current theme and many from the previous Batman and Spiderman themes. I can't wait til the Marvel sets appear, i'll be getting all of those figs and will be building another stand for them to live on as at the moment they currently share my collectible series 5-8 stand (still awaiting 7 and 8 obviously!) with a few Indiana figs, Jack Sparrow,some clones and my little custom army.

The whole display will be having a make over shortly which will probably see the Harry Potter figs (top shelf) replaced with my VW Camper van and moved down to share the shelf with my custom Samurai and Ninja figs.

The classic space stuff will be boxed up so I have room to build the new superhero/villain display :devil:

lego0000006.jpg

lego0000007.jpg

lego0000008.jpg

Oh and FYI you need to make sure you pictures meet the size restrictions of the forum good sir.

You too. 864x648 is still over 800x600. And don't minimod.

Just thought I'd try posting this again in different resolution. I liked the ominous look of the bat outline.

post-23714-132857112883.jpg

...I do not display them , I play with them, my room is always in mess with lego ;)

Well, once I get modulars resistuated they'll be galavanting around town causing mayhem and saving the day(all I have is 6857).

Batman is atop my Fire Brigade with his jet pack watching the town, and Catwoman is on her motorcycle next to the Grand Emporium(which she just robbed)

Well, I don't have any pics, But i keep some of my LEGO on my bed, Some on my dresser, And most in the basement.

And when i complete the arkham asylum again, It's going right on my dresser :sweet:

I used to keep all my minifigs on display in my designated "minifigure shelf", but since moving into my new apartment last summer, they've been in boxes, with the exception of Batman figs who keep a watchful eye on Gotham from my desk.

I have all my licensed minifigs on the top of my wardrobe, they look very nice up there. :sweet:

I dont display them... I make use of them in building and play with them... my work space is a wreck.