Sign in to follow this  
Dan Church

Syaqaar Embassy

A Mitgardian presence in Avalonia will provide a meeting place for trade talks, sanctuary for Mitgardian citizens travelling in Avalonia, and hopefully set up a forum for peace talks.

The Syaqaar Embassy, the result of the work of Nandel Kirche, serves as everything from a marketplace to a heavily fortified fortress to defend Mitgardian citizens and the Aristocracy of Mitgardia. Kirche's architects made sure to include some influential Avalonian features along with some distinctly Mitgardian techniques to construct this beautiful Building.

dscn0529.jpg

dscn0531.jpg

dscn0532.jpg

dscn0541.jpg

Enjoy!

I'll join in the praise: the sheep are cool. I also like the Traveller (well-portrayed along the road signs).

As for the building, it looks solid. The different angle of the tower makes the shape more interesting. I am envious of your 'Moc-Expert'ise. :classic:

Edited by Flint

It's a good thing Mitgardian embassies are slowly coming! And'this one is really a good one, filled with details! I really like your tree, the road-sign, the roof and ofcourse your sheep-design!

Hail Mitgardia!

Beautiful! There are so many things about this I love - your corners are great again, the tile walkway leading to the road, the rails along the roof, the sheep. My two favorites though are the recessed windows and the road sign. I think this one is at least as good as your tower. Great job!

That's a real purty embassy, I like how the landscape is 'minimal' and doesn't detract from the actual building which is very nice, clean and detailed and I like the consistency of the windows and how they're made aswell as the unusual shape of the tower, my favourite parts are the roof, the tree, the signpost and those sheep! :drool:

I dont suppose there is an interior?

Wow, what a beauty! :wub: I love the shape of your building - the L shape is very welcoming and the door on an angle is just perfect. :thumbup: It kind of reminds me of a university building...? Anyway, it's a refreshing change from the more heavily fortified designs. All the little accents like the tree and the signpost are just perfect too. Great work! :thumbup:

I really like your MOCs Dan Church. Love the sheep especially. :laugh: Seriously speaking, everything about this build is very good. It's nice seeing all the different styles that different MOCers use for their buildings. The entire building: the roof, the windows, even the walls are very nice. It's nice because it looks more or less like a house, but a very fortified, solid one.