JopieK

Nice parts, but they are not released?

Train_parts.png

These are just perfect for trains aren't they?!! LDD has them on board. LEGO release them!!! LugBulk VI?!!!

Train_parts.png

These are just perfect for trains aren't they?!! LDD has them on board. LEGO release them!!! LugBulk VI?!!!

Not released? O.o Do you know the item numbers for them?

Yeah, I've noticed those. I'd really, really like that second one in an opposite version - i.e. with the side-mounted studs 'hanging' from the 1x2 plate instead of 'standing' from it. Like the bracket 1x2 - 2x2 or the bracket 1x2 - 1x4...

Train_parts.png

I noticed these earlier this week. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these. I am still disappointed that LDD still doesn't have the PF components (IR Receiver, Battery, etc)..

Yeah, I've noticed those. I'd really, really like that second one in an opposite version - i.e. with the side-mounted studs 'hanging' from the 1x2 plate instead of 'standing' from it. Like the bracket 1x2 - 2x2 or the bracket 1x2 - 1x4...

That was my feeling as well. Looks like we're in luck, though.

Freeze Muthafroga!

Check out the pink tiles on the shoulder pieces.

I also saw them in LDD, but I haven't seen anything like that in the plastic yet. Here's hoping!

I noticed these earlier this week. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these. I am still disappointed that LDD still doesn't have the PF components (IR Receiver, Battery, etc)..

The IR reciever is in LDD, in the motor category. It has the AA battery box too, although not the AAA one yet unfortunately.

99207 for the "Angular Plate 1.5 bot 1x2" 2/2

99780 for the "Angular Plate 1.5 bot 1x2" 1/2

The IR reciever is in LDD, in the motor category. It has the AA battery box too, although not the AAA one yet unfortunately.

Hmmm...guess I need to look again. Thanks.

Check out the pink tiles on the shoulder pieces.

Haha, great! Did you notice the notes?

"Double newness. Can you tell me the element number of the top one so I can make the LDraw version? I know the bottom is 99780."

"Sorry - I should have swapped these out - I built this one at work - I'm not allowed to admit they exist until the end of February, despite what you see here. Send me a PM then!"

These are going to be extremely useful for a lot of things - like attaching number plates to the rear of cars that don't have room for a regular bracket. Superb!

Haha, great! Did you notice the notes?

gambort said:

"Double newness. Can you tell me the element number of the top one so I can make the LDraw version? I know the bottom is 99780."

lego_nabii said:

"Sorry - I should have swapped these out - I built this one at work - I'm not allowed to admit they exist until the end of February, despite what you see here. Send me a PM then!"

Yes, hehehe.. How typical (TLC information policy) .. :hmpf_bad: No comment.. :laugh: Great secret, anyway.

( So, life is easy when you are a LEGO Designer at Billund: you can make MOCs at your workplace in you worktime with non-released-yet parts then posting it on flikcr.. :blush: )

Back to the main topic: Yes, these will be extremely useful for a lot of thing (for cars & trains & more) ! :D

Actually, both are in various marvel sets. I've built the big jet, the truck, and the chopper and know I've seen both.

Yups, so it seems sometimes parts are earlier in LDD than in real LEGO!