Sign in to follow this  
GeluNumber1

deadmau5 head

Your Brickshelf gallery is not yet public, but you could "deeplink" your pictures so that we can see them now. Are you talking about this dude?

800px-Deadmau5_live.jpg

From this Wikipedia article, "Joel Thomas Zimmerman (born January 5, 1981), better known by his stage name deadmau5 (pronounced "dead mouse"), is a Canadian progressive, electro, and house producer based in Toronto [Canada].... As well as his own solo releases, deadmau5 has worked alongside other DJs and producers....He is known for often performing in a titular costume head, which resembles a mouse head that he originally created while learning to use a 3D program. The so-called "Mau5head" appears in many different colors and designs...."

Edited by DLuders

Yes I am. Thank you for the instructions on deeplinking! The only problem is that I don't have a picture of the image next to the scipt icon.

Edited by GeluNumber1

Yes I am. Thank you for the instructions on deeplinking! The only problem is that I don't have a picture of the image next to the scipt icon.

All you need to do is insert your image URL in between image tags.

[img=insert URL here]

In the post.

You can use the "Insert Image" button, available when you write a post, to insert the image without manually write the tag.

insertimagef.png

In the post.

You can use the "Insert Image" button, available when you write a post, to insert the image without manually write the tag.

What I mean is that there isn't an image of the moc on the gallery. I need to get a picture there so I can deeplink it.

You have to open the lxf file with LDD and than take a screenshot:

Tool Box -> Take a Screensshot (Ctrl+K)

The screenshot is saved in your Documents\Images folder.

Take the file, crop and resize it, and upload it inside your brickshelf gallery.

Than take the URL of the image and insert it in the first post of this thread using the image tags.

Ok, It's on the topic... finally. XD. Now all that's needed to be done is the cropping.

Absolutely needed! :wink:

The maximum size of images allowed in this forum is 800x600, so in the meantime I converted your image in a text link.

Another thing: you should post a direct link of the lxf file (unfortunately the moderation process of brickshelf is slow, so your gallery could remain unavailable for days).

Only creations shared with the lxf file are allowed in this section, because the lxf file allow to other users to examine the building techniques used with LDD.

I saw deadmau5 at the Grammys last night and looked him up on iTunes. Cool stuff.

Not bad MOC. Any plans to bring it to life? The ears just don't fit though...maybe it's the head, it looks too small. Maybe it'd be better suited to pay homage with a mosaic. It may be easier to get the sizes better. It's a nice start, I know it's a bit hard to work in LDD sometimes.