Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Angel

MOC: Planetary Outpost - Incomplete

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is a MOC I started about 3 years ago, and then never completed for lack of pieces. I finally decided to tear it down last month, so I could use some of the pieces for my Historica builds.

I was attempting to recreate a small outpost on a desert planet with a cantina, power station, temporary housing units, and eventually a hangar and landing field. Obviously the Hangar and landing field got built. I never finished the cantina's upper level, nor the communications tower that was going to accompany it. The droids had been build specifically for this MOC, but I just threw in some figs and speeders that I had already built for the pictures.

Maybe one day I will remake this...

Comments and critiques are welcomed!

low_rez_-_planet_outpost_1.jpg

low_rez_-_planet_outpost_2.jpg

low_rez_-_planet_outpost_3.jpg

low_rez_-_planet_outpost_4.jpg

There are some more high rez pics in my gallery.

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=495825

It looks nice, but I would add something in the vast empty tan area.

Yeah, I just added the plates in front for some frontage area. The hangar would probably be across from these or I would have oriented the plates lengthwise for a final picture. I was just making room to throw in the speeders for a little extra.

It looks great! I especially like your detailing inside the cantina and the power station is very nice as well. Is that green land speeder tucked behind the buildings one of your own builds or from TLG?

It looks great! I especially like your detailing inside the cantina and the power station is very nice as well. Is that green land speeder tucked behind the buildings one of your own builds or from TLG?

TLG - It is the flash speeder from Episode 1.