Vincent Kessels

Modular Recycling Lot

15 posts in this topic

Nice job there 'Vincent', driveway through the footpath - interesting and yeah, it seems not everyone recycles eh ? :wink:

Great designing and use of those new bins 'Vincent'.....Brick On ! :classic:

I really like this - what a great idea! I particularly like (well, you know what I mean!) the rubbish that's been dumped...how often have we all seen that?! I like the lowered pavement too.

Lovely build, this looks great! :thumbup:

I think it would look even better with "dirtier" roofs(?) on the containers. :sweet:

Hey this is a very clever idea! Well done! I also like the difference in height that you created on the sidewalk.

Excellent build, I love the dumped items and the lowered pavement area - very good! :thumbup:

Very nice! The damaged wall and the garbage adds just that perfect amount of detail. I really like the idea of raising the pavement by one plate, I might nick that idea off you :)

A simple, but effective idea! And very nicely executed. By the way, I'm glad we don't have these in the neighbourhood where I live, I'd have to walk a lot more. :laugh:

That's an nice MOC. I mostly like how you created a slightly rased pavement, it's how they are in real life. Also, the recycling lot area is interesting with some graffitti and a 'dump' area behind the broken wall.

Nice design on your MOC. I never would have considered a modular so small, but it works very well! :thumbup:

Locutis

Edited by Locutis

It's a clever and neat idea - cities often have these blank spaces between buildings for some sort of community utility, why shouldn't LEGO-cities have them?

On that note; Would you mind if I borrowed your idea?