The Guardian having the Bat-Lord helmet is not an EE. It is a reuse of a piece.

All right I will give you that one, you are now our official vigilant Easter Egg zapper. :tongue:

Those HP runes and Vic Viper references sure are great! :thumbup: That reminds me: The spaceship in 5981, the Raid VPR, is also a vic viper, and the last three letters of it's name are probably meant to be pronounced "Viper" as a reference to that! :sweet:

The Guardian having the Bat-Lord helmet is not an EE. It is a reuse of a piece.

Agreed. If that would count as an easter egg, then TimeCruisers would be Easter-egg-palooza! :tongue:

Jing Lee's torso does not say Middle Kingdom. The first character is part of the Word for rainbow or fortune and the second one means middle. The middle Kingdom is Chinese for China. Don't argue with me, I'm Chinese. Another EE is the Falcon Knight in both Durmstrang Ship and Medieval Joust.

The CMF White and Pink Spacepeople have Classic Space emblems. (Probably, a remake, but who knows?) and the Black Space Villain has a Blacktron emblem. Also, each Atlantis red ship has the set number at least once somewhere on it.

The CMF White and Pink Spacepeople have Classic Space emblems. (Probably, a remake, but who knows?) and the Black Space Villain has a Blacktron emblem. Also, each Atlantis red ship has the set number at least once somewhere on it.

That reminds me: All City vehicles' license plate numbers are the respective set numbers.

This piece:

3068bpb378.jpg

From this set:

7930-1.jpg

Reads "Lock" in Aurebesh.

That reminds me: All City vehicles' license plate numbers are the respective set numbers.

And have the designer's initials (at least in some cases).

The letters on the keypad are:

L E G O

J E N S

3068bpb378.jpg

7930-1.jpg

Jens is a SW set designer.

And have the designer's initials (at least in some cases).

The license plate of the black car:

5973-1.jpg

Says "Zumbi"

A designers nickname, perhaps?

Edited by Legoman273

I don't think that's an Easter Egg. City vehicles(as mentioned) and trains and I'm sure others I'm sure, have their set numbers on them.

Jing Lee's torso does not say Middle Kingdom. The first character is part of the Word for rainbow or fortune and the second one means middle. The middle Kingdom is Chinese for China. Don't argue with me, I'm Chinese. Another EE is the Falcon Knight in both Durmstrang Ship and Medieval Joust.

Well at least I remembered the "middle" part. :tongue:

Thanks for the clarification.

The Toy Story Train has its set number on it, maybe resembling how the train in the actual movie has 1995, the original year of the first movie.

I'm pretty sure the following count as Easter eggs too:

3221 LEGO Truck includes stickered blue boxes which resemble the Lego set boxes of 7236, 7942, and 3221 itself. The 7848 Toys R Us Truck also has some which resemble 7942 and 7235.

Similarly, the Scala set 3142 Marie's Room included a stickered tile which represented the Lego Island videogame CD-ROM case.

Still waiting for someone to mention this one.

Holy smokes, that's awesome! :thumbup: I need this set even more now. If only those had been printed bricks and not stickers!

A very nice Easter egg in a LEGO set, and probably my "favourite" so far, is the stickers in 7066 Earth Defense HQ featuring a viper symbol and "Nnenn". :cry_happy:

Here is an image from EB Member "Final Exit" from his review of 7066 Earth Defense HQ showing an up close view of that particular Easter Egg.

5690750552_77e2ac9571_b.jpg

I have to agree that is not only a great Easter Egg but a touching tribute by TLG and the set designers. :classic:

Edited by Macoco

Here is an image from EB Member "Final Exit" from his review of 7066 Earth Defense HQ showing an up close view of that particular Easter Egg.

*snip*

I have to agree that is not only a great Easter Egg but a touching tribute by TLG and the set designers. :classic:

Wow! I never noticed that before. It's nice to see TLG caring about it's fans and honoring them even though they're no longer with us. :cry_happy:

object_in_space_sml.jpg

eaten_sml.jpg

I met those two, while running around in LEGO Star Wars II a few years ago. I was so surprised I took a screenshot straight away and then left them lying on my hard drive.

Never thought I'd get a use for them ^^

I feel humbled by that Nnenn stickers. those guys are really great.

Now that I think about it, if we go into digital media by LEGO and look for Easter Eggs, I already know of so many. But the set Easter Eggs I think are much more fun to find.

:grin:

In the Super Heroes set 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout, one of the computer screens is displaying the arcade game Space Invaders, which is funny because the movie the set is based on revolves around an alien invasion.

The same set also includes barrels with the Octan color scheme. Coincidence? Unlikely. :wink: While this may be common place in non-licensed Lego sets, I'm pretty sure it counts as an easter egg in licensed sets.

In the Super Heroes set 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout, one of the computer screens is displaying the arcade game Space Invaders, which is funny because the movie the set is based on revolves around an alien invasion.

The same set also includes barrels with the Octan color scheme. Coincidence? Unlikely. :wink: While this may be common place in non-licensed Lego sets, I'm pretty sure it counts as an easter egg in licensed sets.

:head_back: That is a good one. The Octan one definitely counts, I think that is the first reference in a licensed set. :thumbup:

I think that is the first reference in a licensed set. :thumbup:

I think so too.

The LotR Mines of Moria set has runes over the door, but they really spell anything. :sad:

They do or they don't? If they don't, why did you mention it? :sceptic:

By the way, that reminds me that the runes on the shield on the Heroica dice spell "Heroica" three times. Not sure if that counts as an easter egg, but it's a fun fact nonetheless.

I think so too.

They do or they don't? If they don't, why did you mention it? :sceptic:

By the way, that reminds me that the runes on the shield on the Heroica dice spell "Heroica" three times. Not sure if that counts as an easter egg, but it's a fun fact nonetheless.

They don't. I DON'T know why I forgot that. :wacko:

1x2x5 bricks in the Egypt Adventurers sets have Heiroglyphs on them that spell out the names of ancient Egyption gods.