Oky

Community Build: SW Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Now that the CB is over, may I have my Republic tag? :sweet:

Wait, pause, breath.

:tongue:

The deadline is january 1, 2012.

Hmm, why is the deadline changed to January?

LOL looks like it is an after effect of April's Fools Day (January Jerks Day) LOL.

Edited by Esurient

Alright, everybody, the community build is officially over. It has been an enjoyable two months. There are over 30 fantastic entries, making this the biggest Star Wars community build ever! :sweet: Thanks to all those who entered. The mods are not around at the moment, but as soon as one of them gets back, I'll make sure that each of you gets a shiny new tag for your participation!

However, I am a bit disappointed that only about half of the people who signed up for this actually entered something. Next time, please make sure that you have a clear schedule before signing up. The next CB will start soon, and I'm sure most of you can already guess what the theme will be, so get ready and start thinking about what you want to build! :wink:

Again, big thanks to all the entrants and I hope to see you again next time!

6895046256_10f2c23fc9_z.jpg

It has been an enjoyable two months. There are over 30 fantastic entries, making this the biggest Star Wars community build ever! :sweet:

And mine :grin:, the biggest eh, so much for the lack of popularity of TPM :laugh:.

A nice Community Build, Oky! I quite enjoyed building and entering in this one. I can't wait for the next one!

Is there a way to know if I had been given a tag? And how do I activate it?

You have to ask for what one you want, then wait until a mod visits to give one. We currently have no active mods in the SW forum.

I'd like to have one as well. More than a year, more than 200 posts, and I know a good majority are in SW forum.

The tag you're looking for is this one. The tags being discussed here are the ones awarded for participating in a Community Build. (participants of Oky's and AC's CBs have a choice of a blue Rebellion insignia, red Rebellion insignia, Empire insignia, Republic insignia, or CIS insignia, and participants of the original CB get an Open Circle Fleet tag)

Unfortunately, as Mr Man said, there are no active Mods in this forum, so I have no idea when you'll actually get a tag. :sceptic:

I'll just note I would like a Republican Tag, and I'll wait patiently for it :classic:.

Edit: Hmmm Republic tag sounds correct where's Republican doesn't, however Imperial sounds correct whereas Empire doesn't :wacko:.

Edited by Mr Man

Same here I would like a republic tag. Also can't wait for the next community build Oky hopefully it won't be to soon I'm hoping some attack of the clone sets come out the 1st wave of next year to add to my entries :laugh:

Edited by Sam892

participants of Oky's and AC's CBs have a choice of a blue Rebellion insignia, red Rebellion insignia, Empire insignia, Republic insignia, or CIS insignia, and participants of the original CB get an Open Circle Fleet tag)

I would like a Red Rebellion Insignia please.

I've mentioned it before, but it has been buried:

I would like a Republic tag.

We currently have no active mods in the SW forum.

Unfortunately, as Mr Man said, there are no active Mods in this forum, so I have no idea when you'll actually get a tag. :sceptic:

:def_shrug:

Sorry Oky, with the MOCAthalon I was just to busy last month to finish up my entry. But with AotC and RotS being my two favorite moves, I will have MOCs for them. :sweet:

OK, I will be glad to hand out tags. However, you will need to tell me who gets what and what each tag is for so that I can be sure people aren't just asking for one for no reason. :classic:

The tags are faction insignias, awarded for taking part in the Community Build.

I would like a Republic insignia tag.

Read the above posts for the other's tags.

Here you go, Erdy: :classic:

gallery_5203_163_3547.pngRepublic Tag

LEGOman273, Mr Man, Sam892

gallery_5203_163_4472.pngCIS Tag*

Nealybealy

gallery_5203_163_3083.pngRed Rebellion Tag

Esurient

All the tags can be found in the Community Build topic, for future reference.

*There are two versions of this tag; Nealybealy didn't specify which one he wanted. One is white with blue lines, and one is blue with white lines.

OK, I will be glad to hand out tags. However, you will need to tell me who gets what and what each tag is for so that I can be sure people aren't just asking for one for no reason. :classic:

Basically, everyone who has a link next to their name in the first post should get a tag. Some have already said which one they want, others can receive a random one. You can find all the tags here.

By the way, could you please update the first post in that thread with the entries collage for this CB and a pic and link to the current CB?

I got one from the VI CB, so do I get another one now?

I know Kiel answered this before somewhere, but I can't find it. In any case, no, you only get one.