Sign in to follow this  
MikeyB

Casglu Ardd

Here is a little MOC I did for Avalonia for the High King of the Elves mini build.

Not far from the Hamlet of Circardia, Casglu Ardd was built many years ago by the elves of the Oak Heart Clan. It was build during a time when the elves were more weary of men and to help keep the location of their strongholds secret. Orthus, father of Lord Arlindus, was one of the first humans in recent times to set up regular trade and communications with the Elves in the eastern part of the Enchanted Forest. Whenever the Orthus wanted to communicate with the Elves, he would travel to Casglu Ardd and the Elves would show themselves within the hour.

Many years have gone by and the men and elves have formed a strong alliance, often trading goods and sharing information with one another. Orthus has formed a strong bond with the High Chief of the Oak Heart Clan, Dywilyn and they have spent much time in each others company. But Orthus respects the tradition of old and still travels to Casglu Ardd before entering the elvish lands.

Here Orthus and his son, Lord Arlindus have traveled to Casglu Ardd to deliver an invitation to Dywilyn. Lord Arlindus is holding a feast in the Captain's Hall in the Hamlet of Circardia and has invited his closest neighbors.

Orthus1-M.jpg

Orthus4-M.jpg

Orthus greets the High chief of the Oak Heart Clan, Dywilyn

Orthus3-M.jpg

Orthus, father of Lord Arlindus of Circardia

Orthus2-M.jpg

thanks for taking the time to look. Comments and Critics always welcome!

Edited by MikeyB

Again, this scene looks like it's just cut out the of the Enchanted Forest. Very nice ground cover and foliage. The trellis, or whatever you would call it with the tile floor is cool too. Very nice little MOC. I gotta start working on those myself.

A very nice and clean moc! The wooden beams on top of the structure looks sooo good!

Great moc!

thanks for the feed back.

I was thinking arbor or pagoda when I built the wooden structure. I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out!

Great little build Mikey, love the nice natural scene you have created here, just perfect.

well they are all inspired by you so that is a great compliment. Thanks!

Nice little build! I really like your pergola (wooden structure), simple and yet very elegant! Might use your design idea for that one day for one of my town garden mocs.