lightningtiger

MOC - Motorcycle Paramedic

indexed.gif V-LF-7F

Just little creation here, but perfect to join the new ambulance.

6794915697_808286f263_b.jpg

This side has the first aid kit.

6794916055_0a176bb06c_b.jpg

On this side a small oxygen tank.

6794916193_9554af7bd5_b.jpg

Off his bike, kitted up and ready to save someone ! :classic:

Road accident rescue vehicle will be coming up next.....so keep watching ! :wink:

Nice job, LT!

Great job with the EMT torso AND the overused police motorcycle shell! I love the O2 tank, and the face on the fig is perfect!

Great MOC

Dakar

Nice job, LT!

Great job with the EMT torso AND the overused police motorcycle shell! I love the O2 tank, and the face on the fig is perfect!

Great MOC

Dakar

Thanks 'Dakar' as soon as the ambulance set was released I wanted to make one of these. Some MOC's don't have to be big to have an impact do they ! :wink:

Very nice! I love the oxygen tank! Why not take a picture of it next to the ambulance? :look:

Thanks 'Jack', I will photograph it with the ambulance shortly. :wink:

Very nice! Could do with a blue light at the back methinks? Maybe swap out one of the red ones?

Where did the sticker come from?

It comes with the new ambulance. It's supposed to go on the paramedic's bag. This MOC kinda makes me wish I hadn't put that little sticker on the tile now myself...!

Edited by rriggs

I have to admit, the paramedic on the motorcycle looks so much better than a police officer on his motorcycle (even though both drive the same brand motorcycles :sweet: ). Somehow I find your MOC more realistic, I think it's the equipment that makes it better. And the sticker on the front of the motorcycle is a nice touch.

Thanks everyone, a blue light eh ? I know just where on the bike to put it.....updating later in the day.

Oh, by the way in Germany quad bikes are also used as paramedic units....there are go Lego how about a paramedic ATV instead of that fire one ? :wink:

Thanks 'Brickmamba', the rescue truck will part of the modifies in the Great Vehicles topic in one to two days....fingers crossed ! :blush:

Well LT that's a simplke but great MOD of the Police motorbike. Paramedic motorcycles becoming more common in city centre/urban area's for faster response. Maybe about time TLG brought one out but I think we know there is not much appetite for a medic theme from them due to a lack of Hospital/medical theme stuff apart from the long awaited arrival of the ambulance and summer arrival of an overdue hospital

It comes with the new ambulance. It's supposed to go on the paramedic's bag. This MOC kinda makes me wish I hadn't put that little sticker on the tile now myself...!

Thanks 'rriggs' for info. At least recent set stickers can easily be removed and reset. I've straightened many stickers on 2nd hand sets default_classic.gif