rucorder

Mitgardian embassy in Kaliphlin

Love the colour use and overall design - it strikes a happy balance between Mitgardain styled architecture and the functionality needed in the Kaliphan environment. I like the subtle way you have done the road and the detailing on the tower too.

Very nice, love that sand red, the structure has a nice clean look to it and that window is a great idea! I also like the flag pole which I haven't seen yet in other mocs. Maybe some bushes and a small animal like a snake/scorpion/spider/rat. I can also imagine this to be part of a larger moc like this would be the gate keep/entrance building. The tent and path are nice too, good job :thumbup:

Nice work, this has a great no nonsense simple look to it which really works. I like the color scheme used here, the sand red works very well and makes this stand out. Great entry!

Nice little structure Ru, the sand red looks great and i love your little tent! :thumbup:

Nice embassy! When I first saw the Challenge, buildings like this were the things I expected, so well done!

(to the others: nothing wrong with big castles for embassies, but in times of war (even considering Kaliphlin will be the last Guild in war), it's kind of stupid to siege castles in your own Guild :tongue: )

You got a place/city in Kaliphlin to host your embassy already?

A lovely little embassy you got there. As said before, those colours really match each other very well! That little tent is also perfect! Great job!

I like the sand red with the grey - it's a very nice combination. I also like the tent, may consider a version of that myself....

Nice little structure Ru, the sand red looks great and i love your little tent! :thumbup:

Just what I would say!