Sign in to follow this  
Farnheim

MOC: Sportscar "Studsport CC"

indexed.gif V-LV-54B

Ladies and gentlemen,

the next one, I want to present is a sporty one. A racecar for the city.

The "Studsport CC" is a Cabrio/Coupé and shown here in the fully pimped and limited "Riceburner"-Edition. It comes with black painted alloy rims, track extension, four exhausts, a tricolor paint scheme, a spoiler package, a rear end diffuser and finally a premium alcantara leather interieur in combination with an high-performance audio system.

The V6-engine produces 355 PS and 420 Nm (309 lb-ft). The Vmax is 280 km/h (electronically regulated). :wink:

cc-sport01.jpg

cc-sport04.jpg

cc-sport06.jpg

cc-sport07.jpg

cc-sport09.jpg

cc-sport13.jpg

cc-sport11.jpg

cc-sport15.jpg

cc-sport16.jpg

cc-sport17.jpg

cc-sport18.jpg

The pics show both variants of the car.

Enjoy! Any comments are welcome as usual.

Thanks for viewing!

Best regards,

Farnheim

Fantastic. The scale is spot-on, especially with the tires. Not much else to say - the color scheme is good. :thumbup:

Excellent old school classic town styled vehicle with modern racers styling 'Farnheim', man you love these 4 wides eh ? :laugh:

Great work and keep them coming 'Farnheim' ! :classic:

I love this! The details are great. Nice use of cheese on the front, the new roof piece, and the exhausts look great even though I've seen and used that technique before.

What was your real life inspiration? This says Audi/Porsche to me.

Thank you very much. Yeah, lightningtiger, I really love that old classic town with I grew up with.

@ booth: Well, I was moccing around basically for a new small fire truck. When I finished the front end (I wanted something that should have been different and modern to the other cars) I thought to myself: "Hey, that looks like a Porsche!" Nothing what really fits to a fire brigade. So I created that sportscar. I hadn't any real life example for that.