Myko

MOC: USS Reliant NCC-1864

I have to agree with everyone else, this ship is simply astonishing, fantastic work of art Myko! :wub:

I must say,Not being a[ star trek] fan this is awesome.The size and detail is great. As for the USS enterprise i think there is always a way to do it in lego, let your mind go.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really am impressed by your construction. How about doing a Klingon Bird of Prey next. That is something I would like to see made out of Lego. And it does not have too many round surfaces.

Edited by KeepLeft

Wow, you're MOC is really breathtaking! And there are so many minute details! :cry_happy: You don't have building instructions for it, I suppose? Well, I wouldn't know where to place such a big and wonderful gem anyway.

Gotta say that's simply stunning and beautiful, im not a trekkie but have seen one or two eps and some of the films, but i like most sci-fi and this is awesome, Well Done

...woooooooooow...

You know, as former leader of the PCG (the rather large LEGO Star Trek fan community on the LU Creation Lab), I thought our stuff was pretty awesome...but you have blown pretty much everything I've built completely out of the water. Some of our other members' stuff is on par with this (we have some very talented young builders), but...

Let's just say that I'd feel kind of ashamed to show the things I've built here now. :blush: Great, GREAT ship, man, I love it!

As a long time Trekkie, I must admit that this model made my heart skip a beat. It is very very, well done.

Please don't tell anyone I said that or I'll probably be thrown out of the SW forum :laugh:

By the way - what are the measurements? How many bricks? And can I get the instructions?! :laugh:

Edited by mortesv

This is just fantastic! I (like everyone else) would love to see more of your Star Trek MOCs.

Mr Man: I've considered building a Jem'Hadar battleship, but I'm seriously sick of curved surfaces right now! :D

How about a Soyuz conversion of this than :drool:.

WOW! That is amazing *oh2* A year of building! You are master :wink:

P.S. Sorry for my english! I am from Russia and I am new on your forum :look:

Edited by Nik

Wow, it's perfect. I've been a Star Trek fan more or less for as long as I've been a LEGO fan, and I always wanted to build one of those ships, but never have so far. Yours is truly amazing.

How did you do it.. just perfect.. And I'm a big Trek fan since TOS. Honestly, I'm jealous :classic:

Man I wish I could go to Sweden....

I'm sorry I missed this before, but you did an excellent job representing my favorite class of Federation starships in LEGO... I don't know why, but I always liked the Miranda Class ships better than anything else the Federation had, with the possible exception of the Defiant.

Wow, impressive ship *oh2* *oh2*

This is a UCS ship, well detailed :wink: