Angeli

Gladiator games

By the way, please ensure she has plenty of giant carrots to eat, otherwise she will likely start eating whatever else she can find about the place...

Like a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

Ignacio the Bard enters for Lord Shale, as a product of this post and this reply, regarding to Dextrus's challenge here

What a noble gesture by my fellow guilds-men, but I can not allow them risk their own Bard in this folly. Instead, I have instructed my master of arms to unleash Celine Deafon and Beiber the Monkey

6839416383_27c802f1b4.jpg

Released from the darkest mines of Kaliphlin, the most dangerous woman alive is unleashed for ONE NIGHT ONLY. To do battle in the Guilds of HIstorica Gladiatorial Games

Armed with only her deadly and annoying singing voice she will use her siren screech to take down all who stand before. Her trusted cymbal playing monkey stands by her side and keeps time. TIME OF DEATH.

Released from the darkest mines of Kaliphlin, the most dangerous woman alive is unleashed for ONE NIGHT ONLY. To do battle in the Guilds of HIstorica Gladiatorial Games

Armed with only her deadly and annoying singing voice she will use her siren screech to take down all who stand before. Her trusted cymbal playing monkey stands by her side and keeps time. TIME OF DEATH.

Now THAT is funny! :laugh:

My Killer Bunny has reported back that she is particularly keen on that pink armour, it better come in her size WHEN she wins!!! ;)

By the way, please ensure she has plenty of giant carrots to eat, otherwise she will likely start eating whatever else she can find about the place...

Dr Rod

Only if she can get past me. :devil_laugh: And I hunt rabbit for food.

C'mon Historicians ;) we have only ten free spaces left :)

I have two more applications that I've got trough msgs, from Lordess de Seis (yeah, finally someone with wings:) and still nameless she-giant and her monstrously delicious squire ;)

drow-contest-lordess-de-.jpgphoto0304yg.jpg

But we will wait for them to apply here (hope they will not forget).

With their two places, only EIGHT (8) places left!! :)

I will enter one Drow from Lith My'athar who will be on standby, if there were an odd number of combatants

Or, even better, I invite you to enter that "standby", if there were no enough fighters (odd number, and one missing) he(she) will enter, and you will have double chances for the victory! :)

That sounds like a plan, first one that sends another gladiator will have double chances! OR, first four that send their gladiator will be participating in revial part of the games, and the winner will be that one "on the standby"!

Great one, sound like an idea :)

6846855407_f1e704b5dc.jpg

Bastet, what are you doing there! Bad kitty! Do not maul, maim and dismember the nice people!

ooooh, too late.....

The Southern Dwarf Clans of Kaliphlin Guild have informed me that they are sending their representative to the games. His name, I'm told, is Varin Sandbeard and he has won many a prize in the fighting arenas of his people and now seeks new excitement and thrills in the gladiator games of the Drow.

img_3211.jpg

-Captain Hardiel

Edited by Waterbrick Down

6846855407_f1e704b5dc.jpg

Bastet, what are you doing there! Bad kitty! Do not maul, maim and dismember the nice people!

ooooh, too late.....

My Killer Bunny would love to eat the kitty!!

Dr Rod

Like a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

I do believe that there was only ever one holy hand grenade of Antioch, and those Monty Python folk destroyed it!!

Dr Rod

Tharn Vendderson, the worlds most interesting northman declares himself for the games. Glory to Mitgardia.

When not enjoying the spoils of war from his enemies, Tharn likes long walks on snow covered beaches and piercing other people with the bones of his enemies.

6854009273_b81ca9510d.jpg

Tharn Vendderson by Brickhead The Third, on Flickr

Edited by Brickhead the Third

Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled!

Shelter your weak, your young and your old!

All of you shall pay the final sum!

Cry for mercy, Rivendare the Ruthless has come!

post-26141-132899990788.jpg

Edited by jedi357

In the far north of Mitgardia where villages are far from each other and cities it's not uncommon for villages to have their own security, In the small town of Skaeran these guards take the form of a guild of elite archers with a long lineage back to the days before unification. They pride themselves on excellence and versatility, of these bunch the former leader of the guard has stepped forth to take up the challenge not for prizes though they may be grand but for the pure thrill of destroying any lesser being he may run across. Garret Hailfist has since retired from a leadership role in the guard but has remain one of it's most active and skilled members, Known for his tactical genius, fast footwork, ability to predict his enemies movements, and his hatred for any thing that isn't Human of Dwarf. He has made a name for himself as a stubborn bigot but for those he likes there is no better ally they could think of to have next to them on the battlefield.

34q2pvq.jpg

(I apologize for the bad picture I'm not the best photographer)

Seeing as to my Mitgardian fellow lords have sent out fine warriors, Hykerbia the city in the SouthEast shall be represented by one of our finest.

Madam Felda, the Faery Warrior. Born just after the elves arrived on the Isles of Avalonia, she and her family were one of the elf families that pioneered the frozen North. She is skilled at all manner of war, lance jousting, magic fights, swordfights, hand combat, archery. This is why Baron La Flaga has made her the fight instructor and trainer of the Hykerbian Elk warrioress.

Not to mention, she loves dressing up for any ocassion (We Hykerbians believe in looking good for any occassion). She has her eyes set on those lovely pink armour sets as well.

To the games she brings, a long lance to joust and spear down horse-riding gladiators, and a mighty double axe on loan from Pikesteel Mountain Dwarves, which will more than crack shields, armour and monster flesh and bone. And of course, she needs no magic staff to cast her spells, she can summon spells with her bare hands. And Naradine the horse.

evgltit.jpg

Edited by Tomcat RIO

WOW :)

ONLY ONE PLACE LEFT! :)

thank you all for joining!

But who will be the last one? Who will fight Zelda?:)

- first post updated -

Edit : I've just got e-mail from Jony Prah (Tomo) saying that he has problems leaving a post here, he sent me a picture of "Ghur-Hai from Nocturnus"

ghur-hai.png

If he succeeds in taking care of that problem until deadline, he will be the last one. If not... then, one place left! :)

Edited by Angeli

Oh my. It seems that we are a bit late. Well, at least we can watch the games from the audience and return back to our far northern homelands unscathed. Looking at all the mighty participants from the exotic and lavish lands I must wonder if Koli son of Luosto could ever have survived in these games, as strong and able as he is. And this drow city, the sight of it chills our bones worse than hardest winter nights. It reminds us of the scattered ruins we have in the north, said to be remnants of some ancient renegade wizards' and sorceress' towers from whence they slaved the surrounding tribesfolk to do their bidding. Those ruins are still evil and dangerous to be around, even after millenia... And the towers of this drow city are still inhabited.

OK hopefully im not to late

6854573609_472caa36cf_z.jpg

orthuk of the dwarves of Gruven, for death or glory! (probably glory)

EDIT: it seems i am late :/

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Oh my. It seems that we are a bit late. Well, at least we can watch the games from the audience and return back to our far northern homelands unscathed.

My Fellow Elksman! Felda will fight valiantly at the games on behalf of your Elk Warrior Koli, Halti. For King Jarl! Hail Mitgardia!