LegoMyMamma

MOC: Arts & Science Academy

indexed.gif B-V-14D gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Arts & Science Academy Friends in the Music Cafe

6720731547_80ed8c2272_z.jpg

Arts & Science Academy Friends in the Music Cafe by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Andrea gets to hone her math skills while practicing piano, with technology available for her to access the Internet. She can utilize programs to compose her own music.

Emma and Olivia get to enjoy Andrea's music while sharing ideas on some math equations.

Pink Lemonade provides a fruity refreshment for these busy Friends!

6720722047_cf27862844.jpg

Andrea's Piano by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Andrea's piano solo.

6720693383_a972dd8de2.jpg

Emma & Olivia sharing ideas in the Arts & Science Academy Cafe by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Emma & Olivia sharing ideas in the Arts & Science Academy Cafe

Emma is working on a project involving new fibers in clothing for kids who are allergic to some synthetic fibers.

Olivia is getting Emma's feedback on dimensions for expanding her wood-shop.

6720657405_4b7ee7524f_z.jpg

Music ~ Math, Science & Technology engineered to make good Friends by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Music ~ Math, Science & Technology engineered to make good Friends

Music cafe has wi-fi so Andrea can download music programs with her laptop to help her learn to compose her own music.

6720704877_7aa9e74934.jpg

Music Studio in Arts & Science Academy Cafe by LegoMyMamma, on Flickr

Music Studio in Arts & Science Academy Cafe

Andrea gets to practice piano & vocals in the cafe.

Enjoy some music with your friends

:classic:

Now this should be an official set..! I like how you've used the part from the different official sets to create something big, particularly in the café section. The modding on the piano isn't bad either.

This is, again, another great MOC using all the interesting colour from Friends, and including the ladyfigs. I have to admit, you had a great idea of combining the sets and making this whole thing. What's more, I like how you put the colours and different themes together, from math equations to coffe and great music in the background. Now I'm really looking forward to see more of your friendly MOCs. :sweet:

Now this should be an official set..! I like how you've used the part from the different official sets to create something big, particularly in the café section. The modding on the piano isn't bad either.

Now that is a very generous comment indeed - thanks :classic:

To: JackJonespaw, Thank you for noticing color integration -- I am becoming fond of the new blue (medium azure) :cry_happy:

To: Lightningtiger, Thanks, again. "Is Olivia 'planing' something else?" :wink: You framed a very good question and possibly hit the nail on the head :laugh:

To: Redhead1982, I really like your comment about more "friendly MOCs" -- thank you; at first I thought you meant no basement scenes ( :wink: = AndyC) yet I think now you mean MOCs comprised of Friends mini-dolls and new brick colors :wub:

I really like it, the way it incorporates the Friends personalities into the scene as well as the new parts and colours is great. I also like the way you've tied your new Friends MOCs like the workshop and steampunk copter together too as if part of a wider story, it's a neat little touch.